Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wheel center cap GB - $59 Fuch, Pedrini, Maule
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
euro911
Thanks Mark!

If you haven't already shipped the gas tank seals and eyebrow grommets, you can ship everything when the caps are ready.
Mikey914
the std ones are going out to finishing Monday and will be ready to ship Friday. The "custom" ones are going into production Wednesday, and I'm getting more stock for some of the largre ones.
PMs sent to the std ones that will be shipping.
If you want the stock ones and haven't got my PM, add to the thread with a +1 and I'll drop you the info.
-Mark
Gint
Rats. I just measured my superlites I was hoping you could make caps that would fit. They're 3.060".
Mikey914
Guys,
Just a heads up. I went down this moring to pice up the 1st batch. Aparently, there is a large batch of material in front of me and I will not have these until next week. The 29th to be exact. The good news is these will be nicer than the 1st batch as we will be using a 2 step process. I brite dip with a clear anodized finish, insted of just the clear. They look like this when they are done. Slightly brighter than the 1st gen.
billh1963
Maybe I missed this....Are these prices for each cap or for a set of 4?
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Gint @ Feb 13 2012, 10:46 PM) *

Rats. I just measured my superlites I was hoping you could make caps that would fit. They're 3.060".

My Enkei 92's are 3" also. The ones Mark is making won't work for me either. I made a mold for a bullet style center cap but I have not pulled any out yet. I'm making them out of fiber glass. If they work out I'll send you one to try if Mark can't hook you up.
watsonrx13
Another satisfied customer:

Click to view attachment

--- Rob
etcmss
+1 (Fuchs)
Gary
KENNY
QUOTE(KENNY @ Feb 4 2012, 04:22 AM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 3 2012, 08:08 AM) *

I'm in production of the center caps again, and have had requests in the past for the knock off wheel caps. From my information received from another member the hole size that I need to fit is 2.4375", I planned to do 5 sets, but if there is a need for more, now is the time for me to do them. So if you need a set for your stock wheels, or larger size knock offs' sign up here.
I will be doing these this weekend and will be sent to finishing this next week. Product will be ready to ship in 7 days.

If you need the larger size, let me know as soon as possible, as I may be able to increase my production.

1st picture is the unfinished part; the second is finished and installed. I will be using a new process that will make the part slightly shinier.
-Mark

I will like a set please for my Fuchs wheels
+1
Mikey914
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Feb 23 2012, 11:35 AM) *

Maybe I missed this....Are these prices for each cap or for a set of 4?

A set of 4. Just started getting the 1st run of standard sets out. I'm working on more as the nonstandard ones now. I hope to have these all done in (incuding the nonsatndard ones) in about 10 days. I ran out of machine time. I will be contacting the "nonstandard" members as soon as they are machined and off at finishing.
rnellums
Is it too late to get in on this? if so, can I have a pointer to the link to purchase at regular price?

-Ross
Mikey914
I'll contact you via PM as soon as I have the parts off to finishing for the second round here. I wound up runnning short on machine time so I did enough to get most of the sets. I did move the custom to the 2nd run as I was trying to make as many people happy as possible. I figure I'll keep the GB open til Mid march as I'm doning a few extras to have on hand.
quadracerx
Any update as to when the next group will ship?

Thanks,

Steve
Mikey914
Picked up the second batch late yesterday. I'm packing up and will be getting some out today the rest monday.

The oversize are almost done and will be to finishing Monday. I'm PM those with the oversize this weekend.
-Mark
euro911
Just a reminder, Mark - you can set my caps and the engine bay seal aside until the fog light housings are ready to ship back.
Kansas 914
I need a set for Mahles and a set for real 4 lug Fuchs

Thanks as always!
Mikey914
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Mar 17 2012, 06:23 PM) *

I need a set for Mahles and a set for real 4 lug Fuchs

Thanks as always!

Got them in and I'm done packing.
Got 4 out today, the rest ship monday(except oversize which got finishing Monday).
I'll pm you shortly.
Mark
Mikey914
Finally got the odd ball sizes machined. I had to get some additional tooling to accomidate the larger size, but DONE.......Finally. Dropped at finishing yesterday. They told me up to 10 days.

I kept the outside dimmensions the same and expanded the center.
Mikey914
The wheel cap oversize caps are done and finished.
2.75"
2.59"
2.43" Fake Fuchs

I have a few people that have allready paid and I have shipped out a few, let me know if you need any of the following or any standard ones I will be wrapping up this group buy when they are sold out or this next Wed the 11th.
bigkensteele
I installed mine in my Mahles today. It took a lot of blows with a light rubber mallet, so I don't think that they will be falling out.

They look great - thanks, Mark!
Mikey914
Yes these are VERY tight, and they are large enough that you don't want them falling out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.