Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GRNMNE 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
david63
Thanks for the kind words. It was a dream project for may years.

Agree with you that it needed some help in the brake department. With that pedal cluster it took me a while to find the master cylinders that would fit behind the panel. I did think the master and slave conversion on the transmission was cool.

Now that you have had it for a little bit, have you noticed it is 100% rust free. Never been hit or rust patched up. You know how rare a truly rust free car is. It is amazing.

I look forward to seeing it on the track.
sixnotfour
Now that you have had it for a little bit, have you noticed it is 100% rust free. Never been hit or rust patched up. You know how rare a truly rust free car is. It is amazing.

Agreed , did you do the trailing arms they have some special features also?
david63
The trailing arms were done by cutting off the bearing carrier and welding on the bearing carrier for a 911SC (915 axle shafts, CV's, etc) and instead of "boxing" them we drilled them and installed two chrome moly tubes to stiffen them up.

We did not invent this design the guy that built them for me had a shop in New Mexico and he built up some pretty trick tube frame Porsche cars. He copied it from a design he had seen somewhere.

The shifter was a custom design that he copied from his Porsche racing days in the late 80's. It never worked right for me but I think Kevin sorted it out?

Love the custom work and look forward to seeing your progress with it.
sixnotfour
115 amps= electric heat piratenanner.gif

I need a couple new parts though chair.gif
sixnotfour
mano e mono aktion035.gif
914werke
How does it work? as anticipated?
effutuo101
Oh, that looks so nice! love it.
JmuRiz
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Apr 22 2012, 06:01 PM) *

mano e mono aktion035.gif
IPB Image

Was that a pick? biggrin.gif
IPB Image
sixnotfour
He is 17 and awkward confused24.gif

Just like the seat mount " if we could move 8cm back and up 4cm"

sixnotfour
beerchug.gif
PeeGreen 914
aktion035.gif
effutuo101
always with the coolest stuff Jeff!
pete-stevers
looks absolutely super!
sixnotfour
update ,,motor broke , decided to move to Utah..
out to pasture.. new shop soon,, winter project
rhodyguy
Weather is right around the corner. Expedite on the new shop. poke.gif sawzall-smiley.gif
porbmw

VERY cool!

rhodyguy
Vortex generators. All the cool kids have them. wink.gif when did the engine get broken? Gonna sllp that 3.2 in it?
sixnotfour
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 9 2016, 12:26 PM) *

Vortex generators. All the cool kids have them. wink.gif when did the engine get broken? Gonna sllp that 3.2 in it?

Its a secret ,,everyone down here wants a 3.2 ... dry.gif its not like I don't have any,, I just cant fit that mold yet..

stinky, loud, and proud beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.