Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Purchased!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Meoshe
Found the brag kit at HPH, Rich was really helpful.
jimkelly
what you are refering to - i think - is a 4 lug hub built for a 911 strut that allows the use of 4 lug wheels and vented rotors.
bulitt
This ???

IPB Image

oops , looks like this is a 4 to 5 lug conversion hub.
jimkelly
seriously - what strut is that - a 914-4 or 911 strut ??
bulitt
Here's the link. A beautiful piece but apparently no longer available. 914 strut I believe.
Brad Roberts
Meoshe
It allowed the use of the 914 strut with a 911 vented rotor and had the 4 lug pattern. Brad roberts was the person who came up with it but as everyone knows he stopped making them.

http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=256034
jimkelly
i had no idea those were for stock 914-4 strut.

so does that mean a stock caliper could be used with a spacer??

bulitt
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Feb 16 2012, 10:55 AM) *

i had no idea those were for stock 914-4 strut.

so does that mean a stock caliper could be used with a spacer??

To quote Racer Chris who commented on these-

"The setup described in Brad's original posts is NLA as far as I know. I purchased the last available set directly from the machinist who did the work.
What made it unique was that 911 vented rotors could be put on 914 struts, with 911 M calipers."
Meoshe
Like the quote says 911 M calipers were required, it was a great piece of engineering. It didn't seem like it was very popular.
yeahmag
I just spoke with Brad and he thinks there is a pair of 4 Lug at High Performance House and he has a pair of 5 Lug at his house. If there is interest in a run of these I might be able to facilitate that...

-Aaron
Meoshe
I will take the 4 lug set, unless its needed to make another run in which case I will take the first set.
Meoshe
For anyone else interested high performance house does have them but they have them for 425 instead of 375.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.