Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 917 Style shifter knobs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(wndsnd @ Mar 6 2013, 07:12 PM) *

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Feb 19 2013, 12:22 AM) *

OMG biggrin.gif

I will take one exactly like this. Email sent.

John

John, I never got it. Send me a PM.

Zach
VaccaRabite
Iwill not be accepting any new orders for these after tomorrow (friday March 8, 2013). I recently got a bunch of parts for my car and Iwant to have it on the road this spring for Hershey in April.

If you get an order in to me this week I will make the knobs this weekend. After that it will be summer or fall that I start turning knobs again. I *have* to get my car running.

Zach
sixnotfour
See Ya at Hershey
VaccaRabite
I have three currently in stock for a 901 or 915 shifter (or RennShift, but useing crush ring attachment.)

They are all Tung/Wax finished. I'm discontinuing the CA finish.
dale73914
Hi Zach,

I know you said you are going to be discontinuing the CA finish, but any chance of another, exactly as sixnotfour showed in the photo ( for a standard shifter ) ?

I would love one of these.

I am in Melbourne Australia smile.gif

Cheers

Dale
VaccaRabite
I am starting a run of 10 - 20 knobs this Sunday.

$70 shipped to World members. Let me know if you want one.

Zach
dale73914
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Apr 30 2014, 11:35 AM) *

I am starting a run of 10 - 20 knobs this Sunday.

$70 shipped to World members. Let me know if you want one.

Zach

Hi Zach,

Which style and finish are you doing ?

As i mentioned , if there was one available in the finish shown in sixnotfours february comment, i would love one smile.gif

Cheers

Dale
VaccaRabite
For this run I am only doing round knobs.
I don't have the mahogany needed to make the tear shaped knobs right now, and they take a LOT longer to make.
dale73914
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 5 2014, 06:48 AM) *

I don't have the mahogany needed to make the tear shaped knobs right now, and they take a LOT longer to make.

NO worries, Assuming they will be wax finished ??

I would like a CA finish one if at all possible.

Cheers

Dale
BuddyV
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 4 2014, 01:48 PM) *

Zach - I received my shifter knob the other day.... AWESOME work!

Now both of my cars have your knob on them!

(umm....???)

drunk.gif
thomasotten
Can I still get one of these?

VaccaRabite
I am considering making a run of these knobs in the fall of 2017. Probing for interest. I'd probably make a run of 20 knobs. I've not offered them for about 3 or so years now, and have a yen to do some turning.

Zach
Mercurial
Count me in for a tear drop shape for a Rennshifter.
Mikey914
Zach,
If you wanted to do more I'd be happy to stock some of these.
Jon Reed
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Feb 18 2012, 07:07 PM) *

Hey all, this is the For Sale thread for my current run of shifter knobs.

I am making them for Rennshift shifters and stock 901 or 915 shifters.

The cost is $70 per shifter knob, payable via paypal. The cost includes shipping in the CONUS and paypal fees. If you live outside the US mainland, contact me and we will figure out the cost to ship.

Stock knobs will require a Porsche crush ring. You can probably reuse your current one, but if not, you can source them from Pelican or GPR.

For install, tap GENTLY with a wood or leather mallet. remember, these are wood balls. Smack them with a metal hammer and you are going to leave a mark.

IPB Image
You know you want one.

Hi, Can you still make/get hold of these knobs please?

Thanks,
Jon.
VaccaRabite
I've been thinking about making a run of these while on Lockdown but I've been way more busy then normal. Not made a run since 2017 I think.

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.