Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clutch Kits
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
Seriously getting ready to pull my motor on the weekend folowing the GAF. My thow-out bearing is making a little noise so I figure I'll replace the clutch and related parts while I'm at it. I am looking at the Pelicans 19 piece kit. I'm going to replace the tranny front seal as well as both front and rear seals on the motor. Is there anything else I will need regarding the clutch? Thanks. boldblue.gif
SpecialK
I already had a brand new 6 spring clutch disk, and asked the guys at PP if they could sell me the "19 piece clutch kit" minus the disk. No go...had to buy all of the components separately headbang.gif

The kit they sell looks very complete, so I don't know what else you'd need for the clutch job...but "while you've got it this far apart", you might as well do a complete engine rebuild happy11.gif

Just kiddin'....well, kind of wink.gif
Allan
If I dont find anything that would require it I don't plan on splitting the cases. I will replace the rings while it's apart and send the heads out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.