Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: two 1.7 motors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
the head
I have two 1.7 motors

First one Engine ran when we pulled it out last month. Includes Alternator, EMPI Mechanical Advance distributor with bosch red cap and bosch revlimit rotor with pertronix ignition module, new plug wires, air guides (except for alternator panel it was not on the motor when we got it), weltmeister oil pump high pressure upgrade, weltmeister deep oil sump, original taco plate with vdo temp sender installed, vdo oil pressure sender installed in stock location and bosch blue ignition coil. $100 or offer

The second one swallowed a valve adjuster screw down the pushrod tube I will sell any parts off this motor or sell the whole thing for has original fi distributor and air guides as well. $50

Engines do not include clutch, flywheel or induction systems

PM me for pictures,
02loftsmoor
any bites on the Engines??

QUOTE(the head @ Feb 20 2012, 12:19 PM) *

I have two 1.7 motors

First one Engine ran when we pulled it out last month. Includes Alternator, EMPI Mechanical Advance distributor with bosch red cap and bosch revlimit rotor with pertronix ignition module, new plug wires, air guides (except for alternator panel it was not on the motor when we got it), weltmeister oil pump high pressure upgrade, weltmeister deep oil sump, original taco plate with vdo temp sender installed, vdo oil pressure sender installed in stock location and bosch blue ignition coil. $100 or offer

The second one swallowed a valve adjuster screw down the pushrod tube I will sell any parts off this motor or sell the whole thing for has original fi distributor and air guides as well. $50

Engines do not include clutch, flywheel or induction systems

PM me for pictures,

the head
rockers out of non running motor have sold.

Both have the 8mm adjuster screws in them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.