Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DOH!!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
aircooledboy
Well,
Enjoyed the living hell out of driving the V8 this weekend. This thing turns heads like a compass needle to a magnet. I have NEVER enjoyed driving a car more than this thing. Hyevah, as the weekend went on shifting got more and more hinky, until once again I couldn't get reverse Damnit mad.gif . So, I begin the trouble shooting, and sure enough, when I pull back the shift coupler cover, I get a handful of nylon pieces. ar15.gif One is completely crumbled, and there ain't much left of the other. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! headbang.gif

I feel like a kid who keeps getting his lollipop taken away. laugh.gif Yes, there is a question here. As I check both Haynes and my factory manual, it doesn't say sh#t about the coupler bushings. confused24.gif Do they go in from the outside, or do I drive out the post in the middle and install them from the inside?

Thanks y'all
aircooledboy
NEVERMIND.

I'm a tool. w00t.gif

Found the answer w/ a search. monkeydance.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.