Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need a early model glove box assy.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Haudiosolutions
The P.O. decided a CB and a currently non functioning EQ would look better where the glove box was and I must disagree... I figured my 73 glove box and door would slip right in but it seems the early model set up's are longer. It's a shame too since my 73 stuff is in really good shape. Any one? headbang.gif
timofly
QUOTE(Haudiosolutions @ Mar 10 2012, 08:07 PM) *

The P.O. decided a CB and a currently non functioning EQ would look better where the glove box was and I must disagree... I figured my 73 glove box and door would slip right in but it seems the early model set up's are longer. It's a shame too since my 73 stuff is in really good shape. Any one? headbang.gif

Send me the dimentions for what you need. i have a couple doors, buut i have no idea what they came from.

pete000
The early cars have no side vents so the glove box is about an inch wider than the later cars.

If you can't find a door let me know I have one that is stripped ready to be painted. No basket weave or flipper though.
Haudiosolutions
QUOTE(pete000 @ Mar 10 2012, 09:40 PM) *

The early cars have no side vents so the glove box is about an inch wider than the later cars.

If you can't find a door let me know I have one that is stripped ready to be painted. No basket weave or flipper though.

No basket weave is fine. Will still need to find the box portion as well.
Thanks for the offer, lets see what pops up. I don't mind if it's rough just need all the pieces. I'm sure I can patch up the box and repaint or cover the door. Doing searches seems to turn up late model pieces or those of unknown year. I don't mind paying something reasonable or trade my 73 stuff for someone who may be in the same boat with opposite pieces.

Thanks again
beerchug.gif
Haudiosolutions
Figured there would be more early parts cars out there with glove boxes needing a good home laugh.gif
hencar
I have a couple of the early 914 glove box doors here in Little Rock. Email me at hcarraro@hughes.net for details.

Thanks in advance,

henry
1973-914-2L
Haudiosolutions I have a 73 and am looking for a glove box door .. let me know what you want for yours if it comes up for sale .. sorry I cant help you on an a swap but it seams a few others here may have what your looking for ..

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.