Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How weird is this
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Got up today to take the teener out to wash it. I took the car for a good run last night top off and enjoying the beautiful sunset and drive through the canyons. Car ran like a charm. I get in the car to start it up, car fires up fine but it runs full boar. I turn it off with the key. I start it again and again the same thing happens car runs a full rpm. I go an lift the engine lid and start checking hoses, wiring, etc. I can't see anthing wrong. I pull the aircleaner and start checking fuel lines, etc.. I get over to the drivers side and this is what I see. Both fuel injectors were just laying outside of the intake pipes. Apparently both the nuts that hold the valve holders in place were gone and the injectors just came out of the intake pipes. Now I can see maybe one coming loose but both of them coming off... What are the chances of that happening???? No wonder the car was trying to run away with itself... 2.0 D jet. I looked all around the engine tin where the injectors are located but no sign of the nuts that were on the intake pipes to hold the injectors in place... WEIRD
GWN7
Wasn't there someone posting about looking for injector boots yesterday??? Do they live close by???

wink.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif beerchug.gif

They can work themselfs loose over time..
SLITS
Aliens landed in Utah last night and were short a couple of nuts for their Tera Drive. I advised them that they would find what they were looking for on a Teener with D-Jet Injection.

Sorry............... smile.gif
SpecialK
Sabotage! ph34r.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.