Pages: 1, 2, 3
Bruce Allert
hmmmmmmm...
location......
Lake Oswego Oregon......
hmmmmmm.....
bruce
Demick
Nobody re-guessed 365 after your comment to porsche735??? Well, I'll guess it.

Demick
'74 2.0
Aaron Cox
for a 2 l motor....
would that be 200 deciliters?
Aaron Cox
and if i win....could i get the eurolites and the porsche 914 pilow? biggrin.gif
seriously, mellow.gif i like da pillow!!
StratPlayer
how bout 333
Aaron Cox
wait....i revise my guess to 50.
i heard that area code 914 was in hawaii. hawaii is the 50th state right? so 50
Joseph Mills

3 is just before 4 but 6 is in between. huh? confused24.gif
boxstr
Good evening all I just got home after a long day at "work". Well by the looks of things some of you are actually getting close.
CCLATQUITTINTIMECAMP
Jeffs9146
You will run out of people to guess unless you let us guess more multipule times! happy11.gif

Jeff

PS: 662 aktion035.gif
KaptKaos
Acox914,

914 area code is Westchester County, NY. Just north of the big apple.

- Joe
73 1.7
EdwardBlume
How about 59??

ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif
boxstr
Jeff how can you say that with you making multiple guesses already, it will be found, and you just might be the one?? rolleyes.gif
CCLINDAMPCAMP
Blade Demon
475? Shock kit for my dad.
bernbomb914
138, combination of freeways #s offramp to get to Brads Shop.

Bernie :loveletter:
boxstr
Good morning everyone, it is a lovely rainy day here at CAMP 914 and everyone is happy to be alive, just in the knowledge that the weekend will bring sunshine, blue skys and top down weather to drive your, ugh lawn mower. But once you get the honey dews out of the way, time to jump in the 914 and air out that interior .
The number options are dwindling down. I excpect that someone will guess the correct one?? It all ends Friday at 6 pm west coast time.
CCLINCAFFEINECAMP
Bruce Allert
Craig, did you play (18) yesterday? Where?
Hope to be playing (18) in a few days with the ocean in the background and palm trees swaying in the "warm" breeze :finger2:
Muuaahhahahahahaha
bruce
boxstr
Glendover was the course of choice. shot a 90.We will be playing in 70 degree weather with mountains in the background and winds blowing in from the gorge this weekend as the weather here in the pacific northwest finally turns the corner and lets the sunshine in.
CCLINBIRDIELAND
markb
How about 652? or 692?
boxstr
Thanks to all of you who made a guess. I am getting the names of all those who did take a stab at it and I am going to announce the winner in one hour.
You still have 60 minutes. Good luck.
CCLINCAMPLAND
boxstr
Ladies and Gents The winner of the First ORIGINAL CAMP 914 contest is Jeff in Livermore. Jeff You and your family will be flown to Lake Oswego Oregon and stay at The Four Star " Lakeshore Motel". You will be whisked around town in a Porsche Limo. Fine dining awaits at some of the finest five star restaurants located in Lake Oswego. No expense has been spared.
Of course all of this will be at your expense.
Jeff you have a choice of a CAMP 914 euro lite kit, or CAMP 914 rear trunk shox kit.
Congratulations from all of us here at CAMP 914
Craig C. Laughlin
VegasRacer
Screw the winner! icon8.gif

All I want to know is what was the number?
boxstr
The number was 639.
CCLIN639LAND
VegasRacer
Why 639?

Location, location, location.
Could it have been figured out by some warped logic?
Or was it just a random number?
boxstr
Random Number I just wrote it down on a piece or paper. LOCATION was about those who were going to guess the number had to have there Location in the member profile or they were not going to be accepted.
CCLONLOCATION
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.