Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear Trunk Cable Release
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2
wes
would like to be in line for one as well, thanks! smile.gif
smj
"Me too," if there's another run. Stop me before I start raiding bicycle shops and motorcycle parts departments...
fteixeira
Add me to the list.

fteixeira
ThePaintedMan
I guess I joined the board a little too late. I'm in too if they ever come around again! Thanks for all of your hard work!

-George
jcb29
Mark - I am in need of one of your cable sets. I installed the solenoid recently and am not happy with the way it occasionally sticks. Question about the routing of the cable. I know the cable that releases the engin lid turns corners through small tubes. How does your cable run handle turns?
Rbcm2005
Please count me in too if there is ever one to be had.
streetrover
I could really use one of these when they come available again. Add me to the list!
karmanbuilt
QUOTE(streetrover @ Dec 11 2012, 07:48 PM) *

I could really use one of these when they come available again. Add me to the list!

Mark.....did I miss the price, or have you not posted it?? Thanks
Gene
kwlane
I'd like to get one as well, looking for price also.
914work
Ok folks this is a little morbid.....sad.gif
Your replying to a thread that will never be answered.
mrholland2
Sooooo What about the FRONT trunk? The whole metal tube thing is gone from my car and was wondering what another choice might be?

Thanks
Sean
mrholland2
QUOTE(mrholland2 @ Feb 9 2018, 03:48 PM) *

Sooooo What about the FRONT trunk? The whole metal tube thing is gone from my car and was wondering what another choice might be?

Thanks
Sean

Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?
mepstein
QUOTE(mrholland2 @ Mar 7 2018, 06:10 PM) *

Thanks
Sean

There is no metal tube. It’s a cable with a plastic sheath. You can buy one from 914rubber.com Place a WTB if you are missing the pull handle or latch.
mrholland2
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 7 2018, 03:17 PM) *

QUOTE(mrholland2 @ Mar 7 2018, 06:10 PM) *

Thanks
Sean

There is no metal tube. It’s a cable with a plastic sheath. You can buy one from 914rubber.com Place a WTB if you are missing the pull handle or latch.

birthday3.gif

Thanks beer.gif
wes
Put me on the list I could really use one. The solenoid is a joke!
IronHillRestorations
Sadly Mark Bland passed away unexpectedly of a heart attack in 2010 (IIRC).

Ironically, his last post to this thread was regarding a close friend of his who died too young.
Pdr1787
Add me to the list as well please.

Also, sorry to hear about your. My condolences.

Best regards
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.