Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: some extra parts for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
drdave427
I have some extra stuff some of you might need -- Not sure what it is worth so I'll price it and you can make offers. Might work out some trades too - I want a CHT gauge & sender(under 14mm plug type) and I need a nice drivers door panel in black. I wanted to show them here before putting them on fleabay.
009 distributor I removed for an electronic SVDA unit. Worked good. Cap and wires available if you want them. $75.00
Calipers were extras I got with car - rubber looks good but no hardware they are dual bleeders. $75.00
EFI harness I have had for 15 years - real good shape except for one spot. I tried to show the worst place and it isn't bad. I am not sure what year it fits - I think 2.0 ? $75.00
Steering wheel in pretty good shape except for horn section metal edge.
Again , don't know what year , stitching looks really good - You guessed it - $75.00
Prices don't include shipping unless you con me into it - probably at worst another $15 - $20 . Thanks for looking.
Again make me an offer if you feel I have this stuff priced unreasonably - I have larger photos I can email if you need them.
Also have a brand new 23 mm master cylinder - $100.00
sportlicherFahrer
Just a heads up. Looks like you have a 1.8L L-Jet FI harness. Not sure if there was a difference from '74-'75. Hope that helps a little...
drdave427
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Apr 5 2012, 11:27 PM) *

Just a heads up. Looks like you have a 1.8L L-Jet FI harness. Not sure if there was a difference from '74-'75. Hope that helps a little...

Thanks -- All knowledge is good !! I had no idea what engine it was for. I had a 72 that had a 2.0 in it years ago and the harness was in a box of extra stuff i got with that car.
Thanks for the info !!
cpfoster
QUOTE(drdave427 @ Apr 5 2012, 10:36 PM) *

QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Apr 5 2012, 11:27 PM) *

Thanks -- All knowledge is good !! I had no idea what engine it was for. I had a 72 that had a 2.0 in it years ago and the harness was in a box of extra stuff i got with that car.
Thanks for the info !!

Dr. Dave - I will take that steering wheel. Private Message sent.
914runnow
The black plug has either 6 or 7 pins on the harness..
6 for 74 1.8.....
7 for 1.8 75...there yah go..
Yepperz CW,s can be 1.8 nerd, rolleyes.gif z too..!
drdave427
QUOTE(914runnow @ Apr 6 2012, 01:12 AM) *

The black plug has either 6 or 7 pins on the harness..
6 for 74 1.8.....
7 for 1.8 75...there yah go..
Yepperz CW,s can be 1.8 nerd, rolleyes.gif z too..!

Not sure which black plug to look at -- the big black connector that hooks to the ECM has 19 connectors (pins) in it.
poorsche914
Dave,

I have a couple '73-'74 door panels.

First one has best vinyl but the back side is warped. Probably would install and flatten out OK.

Second one is flatter but has a chunk out of it along lower edge. Vinyl is in good shape.

Both of them have a 2-3" cut along the bottom edge of the upper pad section just above where the window winder is.

steve

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
drdave427
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Apr 6 2012, 09:56 AM) *

Dave,

I have a couple '73-'74 door panels.

First one has best vinyl but the back side is warped. Probably would install and flatten out OK.

Second one is flatter but has a chunk out of it along lower edge. Vinyl is in good shape.

Both of them have a 2-3" cut along the bottom edge of the upper pad section just above where the window winder is.

steve

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

The first one doesn't look too bad -- how much are you asking for it ??
drdave427
Steering wheel sold
JeffBowlsby
Please don't be offended but with all those broken wires and such that 1.8L FI harness may have a few good parts is all, it is not worth even repairing. Would you accept $15 for it with shipping to 94583?

Its parts may help another 1.8L to live. smile.gif
drdave427
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Apr 7 2012, 01:47 PM) *

Please don't be offended but with all those broken wires and such that 1.8L FI harness may have a few good parts is all, it is not worth even repairing. Would you accept $15 for it with shipping to 94583?

Its parts may help another 1.8L to live. smile.gif

There are no "broken wires" that I know of -- only 3 ends on the whole harness have a crack in the insulation.
I have a $60 offer on it right now - if it falls through I will let you know.
Not offended at all !
poorsche914
QUOTE(drdave427 @ Apr 6 2012, 05:52 PM) *
The first one doesn't look too bad -- how much are you asking for it ??

PM sent.
drdave427
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
Added 23mm master cylinder
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.