Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello PNW teeners!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
mightyohm
Just wanted to give a heads-up to the PNW crowd that I am likely to join your ranks in the next couple months.

A job has come up in Seattle that will take Kylie and I away from Austin, where we have been for just under 2 years now. (We sure move around a lot.)

We'll be looking for a place to live in the near future. Definitely looking for a 2+ car garage this time, I'm tired of having to push Kylie's car out of the way when I need to do anything in our tiny 1 car garage!

One question I wanted to ask ya'll - if I'm working in Bellevue, is it realistic to even consider living in Seattle? Or would I be better off staying on the East side? (Redmond, etc??) I'm not sure what commute times are typical, but I realize that any commute involving a bridge is usually difficult (lived in the Bay Area for 8 years).

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in the area. smile.gif
r3dplanet
Hi! Welcome to the lovely PNW! I've lived in Seattle, Austin, and Portland where I live now. I love Seattle very much but there is a severe issue of having absolutely no parking whatsoever. If you venture out to the suburbs a little there is more parking (ie: both of my brothers bought houses in Ballard solely because the houses had garages). Across the pond there is certainly more parking options as well as up north.

There's another little issue: the 520 floating bridge is due for major reconstruction and its one of two bridges that cross Lake Washington. So suddenly what was already a hideous, painful commute from Seattle to Bellevue/Redmond will become even more hideous.

When I lived there last, I lived on Queen Anne and commuted by bicycle to Redmond. I was in shape then. For comparison, it took less time to bike than driving it if you have a 9-5 job. Eventually I took a 3pm-11pm shift just to avoid the traffic altogether.

It's a tough situation. Depending on your lifestyle, you might find living in Seattle to much more fun and dynamic. It's easier to get about on the east side of the pond but even there its getting more and more congested all the time. Plus, depending how much money you make housing can be quite expensive.

Will you have the chance to do any kind of scouting before you move up?

You might consider Bothell, University Village, or Ravenna.

-marcus

QUOTE(mightyohm @ Apr 15 2012, 09:29 AM) *

Just wanted to give a heads-up to the PNW crowd that I am likely to join your ranks in the next couple months.

A job has come up in Seattle that will take Kylie and I away from Austin, where we have been for just under 2 years now. (We sure move around a lot.)

We'll be looking for a place to live in the near future. Definitely looking for a 2+ car garage this time, I'm tired of having to push Kylie's car out of the way when I need to do anything in our tiny 1 car garage!

One question I wanted to ask ya'll - if I'm working in Bellevue, is it realistic to even consider living in Seattle? Or would I be better off staying on the East side? (Redmond, etc??) I'm not sure what commute times are typical, but I realize that any commute involving a bridge is usually difficult (lived in the Bay Area for 8 years).

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in the area. smile.gif

NORD
Welcome to the PNW

Talk to Jon Bovey peagreen 914 he sold real estate up here in the PNW
others live in the Seattle area also that can recomend where to live.
Me I moved out of that place 20 years ago to big for me
914werke
Jeff it will be great to welcome you & your wife to our little (PNW 914) community. Good recommendations, get a hold of Jon he would be a good resource. Id look N. in Snohomish county or the Kent valley. both off the 405 corridor so you'll avoid the new 520 tolls.
messix
welcome to the pnw! bye1.gif

there are many of us that live here, several of us live in the south snohomish county area and the commute to bellevue is so so, about 45 minutes or so.

check craigs list for rent prices if thats what you plan on doing. the east side is spendy and trendy.

because of my work i know just about every neighborhood hood in the king and snohomish county and some of pierce county also. so if you have any questions on a neighborhood as far as if it's sketchy or safe send me a pm or post up in this thread.
mightyohm
Wow, thanks guys!

Sounds like the right thing to do is to stay on the east side - I'll check out Craigslist. The company I'm working with is going to help us find a rental. I just need to tell them what we want and if we have a preference about location.

I need to research the area and see what's good for us. Our challenge has always been that we like to be close to stuff (walking distance to restaurants etc) but really need the garage space for our growing fleet of old cars (914, Sunbeam Alpine and hoping to add another soon). That usually puts us close-to, but not inside the downtown area.

Are there any good walking friendly neighborhoods on the east side where I'm likely to find a 2-3 car garage? Any advice to help me get an idea of what my options are would help a lot. I wouldn't blink at a 15-30 minute commute, 30-45 is getting a little long but tolerable.

Zaney
QUOTE(mightyohm @ Apr 15 2012, 01:56 PM) *

Wow, thanks guys!

Sounds like the right thing to do is to stay on the east side - I'll check out Craigslist. The company I'm working with is going to help us find a rental. I just need to tell them what we want and if we have a preference about location.

I need to research the area and see what's good for us. Our challenge has always been that we like to be close to stuff (walking distance to restaurants etc) but really need the garage space for our growing fleet of old cars (914, Sunbeam Alpine and hoping to add another soon). That usually puts us close-to, but not inside the downtown area.

Are there any good walking friendly neighborhoods on the east side where I'm likely to find a 2-3 car garage? Any advice to help me get an idea of what my options are would help a lot. I wouldn't blink at a 15-30 minute commute, 30-45 is getting a little long but tolerable.

welcome.png
Redmond is pretty cool for the things you are looking for. There are a bunch of 80's split level homes for rent or sale in the area with 2 car garages.
I too arrived in the PNW from Austin (25 yrs ago though).
Just leave the sticky, mugginess there. beer.gif

Cheers!
PeeGreen 914
Thanks for mentioning me NORD wink.gif Still do sell real estate.

The rental market is rough in that area right now but you should be able to find something nice. Woodenville or Redmond are likely your best bet. Both are very nice areas with great accomodations.

Where is you company located? The location in Bellevue is fairly critical when picking a place. If it is South Bellevue Redmond is a much better location as Woodenville would have too much trafic. If it is North Woodenville is really nice.

Jon
206-954-3006
messix
juaninta beach area might work too. just north of kirkland.

you have to try spuds fish and chips there aktion035.gif !

bothell might be good too.
dinomium
I did the Seattle to Downtown Bellevue commute for an number of years-- it was HELL! I can't imagine what it would be like with only one Bridge!
Jon is the man in the know, so stick with his advise. Bothell is another PITA to get to and from...
mightyohm
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Apr 15 2012, 01:28 PM) *

Where is you company located? The location in Bellevue is fairly critical when picking a place. If it is South Bellevue Redmond is a much better location as Woodenville would have too much trafic. If it is North Woodenville is really nice.

Jon,

The company is located in downtown Bellevue (NE 4th and 108th).

There definitely seem to be less rentals available than I'm used to seeing, but hopefully we'll find something. We'll probably rent for a year or two and then buy anyway, so whatever we find doesn't have to be perfect.
jcambo7
QUOTE(mightyohm @ Apr 16 2012, 12:05 PM) *

There definitely seem to be less rentals available than I'm used to seeing

Sorry this state is not as flat or as big as Texas. We have mountains and trees which take up a lot of room. poke.gif
KELTY360
Be sure to take a look at Renton or Newcastle. I live at the north edge of Renton and it's 7 miles to downtown Bellevue. It's also easy to get into Seattle, without even having to cross a bridge if you don't want to. For being close in and on the eastside, the rents are reasonable and multicar garages are plentiful. Renton is kind of a forgotten town with a lot going for it. I'd be glad to give you a tour of the area if you'd like.
Bleyseng
Seattle to Bellevue via I90 is pretty easy still but via 520 you have to pay a toll.
Areas like Ravenna, Queen Anne, Capital Hill aren't going to have 2 car garages unless its a new/renovated $1 million house. But these are the best neighborhood to live in. I live on Beacon Hill and there are a lot of 1960-70's houses that have 2 car garages and its close to Seattle's downtown, Chinatown, I5, lightrail, I90 etc and rents are still cheaper here. We walk to grocery stores, library, lightrail, ethnic restaurants, golf course, huge community park and Lake Washington.

If you want to stay on the boring culturally deprived Eastside I'd look at Newcastle/North Renton as there are a lot of 1960-70's homes with 2 car garages and yards for rent. Redmond is nice too.

There aren't many rentals on the market here now as people forced out by the mortgage crisis moved into rentals. I just rerented one house I have with having a Craigslist ad on for one day. Accepted only 7 applications to get the folks I am renting to. Its a tough market but on the eastside it might be a bit easier as people are moving back into Seattle to not have to commute in the traffic. Plus Seattle nightlife has exploded with new restaurants/bars, clubs everywhere! Check out the link:

http://www.seattle.gov/visiting/

I just got back from 6 months working in South America so I can really see the changes.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(mightyohm @ Apr 16 2012, 10:05 AM) *

QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Apr 15 2012, 01:28 PM) *

Jon,

The company is located in downtown Bellevue (NE 4th and 108th).

There definitely seem to be less rentals available than I'm used to seeing, but hopefully we'll find something. We'll probably rent for a year or two and then buy anyway, so whatever we find doesn't have to be perfect.

Redmond and Woodinville would be nice for what you are looking at. During rush hour 405 can be a real bitch but those areas and close enough and have enough back roads to make it fine. Other areas to look at may be Issaquah, Sammamish, and Newcastle. I personally would avoid Renton unless you know where to avoid.
KELTY360
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Apr 16 2012, 11:29 AM) *

I personally would avoid Renton unless you know where to avoid.

shades.gif I think you need a little re-education Jon. Lot's of stuff happening down here. Don't let your bias get in the way. I'll gladly give you a tour and show you what I mean. slap.gif grouphug.gif
Rand
I lived in Bothell 10 years and love the Eastside. Woodinville, Redmond, Kirkland (downtown is cool and on the lake). All very different than old Seattle or south towards Renton. Newcastle is ok (not as much to do). I'm not a Renton fan.

It really depends on your style. There's such a huge variety. You really need to spend some time exploring before you commit to a place to live.

You like walking to places...Definitely spend some time in downtown Kirkland.

Or you could get a nice waterfront property next to Bill Gates in Medina. tongue.gif

It's a beautiful area. You will love it. After a few years you may be wishing you were somewhere with more sunshine though. You have to take winter vacations to sunny places to stay sane.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 16 2012, 12:39 PM) *

shades.gif I think you need a little re-education Jon. Lot's of stuff happening down here. Don't let your bias get in the way. I'll gladly give you a tour and show you what I mean. slap.gif grouphug.gif

Uh, Marc, you know Renton and therefore know the areas not to rent. If he sees a good rental right off Sunset or somewhere similar he may not know better poke.gif

Renton has some very nice neighboorhoods but also has some really bad ones as well.
scooterseattle
If you will be working in Bellevue, I would definitely live on the Eastside. I live in Seattle and prefer the Seattle vibe, but the commute would not be fun from Seattle to Bellevue.

Bellevue proper is nice and the fuel savings (and commute time savings) by living in the same town where you work may make it worth while.
KELTY360
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Apr 16 2012, 12:18 PM) *

Uh, Marc, you know Renton and therefore know the areas not to rent. If he sees a good rental right off Sunset or somewhere similar he may not know better poke.gif

Renton has some very nice neighboorhoods but also has some really bad ones as well.

Like most anywhere, neighborhoods to avoid are fairly self evident, whether by price or condition. Over the past 30 years I've lived in Lake Forest Park, Redmond, Juanita Beach, Mercer Island, Rainier Beach, Queen Anne, Shoreline and Renton. I have also traveled extensively throughout the area visiting estate and garage sales. You can learn a lot about an area by the stuff for sale from people's basements and garages. All these places have their attributes and drawbacks. I tend to avoid cookie cutter, homogenized neighborhoods as characterized by Redmond, Issaquah, Bellevue and Newcastle; so that's my bias showing. What I find interesting about Renton is the strong community involvement, the variety of neighborhoods and a park system second to none. It doesn't hurt that there is a strong mechanical IQ due to the manufacture of Boeing jets and Kenworth trucks, among other things. That has also created a strong 'car community'. I guess I just don't get the point of prejudicing a whole city because they might have a 'bad' neighborhood. As I said in my first post, I'm happy to show anyone around the area, I'll even go through the so called bad spots....but really fast with the windows rolled up. biggrin.gif
Rand
Take a stroll through Renton Walmart. poke.gif
I know, that's not fair. Sorry Marc, just sayin.

Marc's point is spot on: There are good and bad neighborhoods everywhere. It takes time to learn them. My point, there are just some areas that have more sketchy neighborhoods than others.

The cool thing is you have a bunch of connections. Take advantage. Come up and have Marc tour you around. Same for Jon and any others who want to show you around.

My biggest point: Everyone has different tastes. You have to find the area that fits your style. The Seattle area with suburbs is HUGE and has every style you can imagine plus a ton you wouldn't. You said walking about.... Dining, cool bars, entertainment, scenery, culture... There are neighborhoods that have that in spades within walking distance!! Don't sell yourself short.
KELTY360
QUOTE(Rand @ Apr 16 2012, 01:50 PM) *

Take a stroll through Renton Walmart. poke.gif

Yeah, and then go a quarter of a mile away and stroll through McLendon's, the best hardware store in the Northwest. BTW, can you show me a Walmart you want to stroll through?

Rand is right, there is a tremendous variety of great places to live surrounding Lake Washington. Water, views, parks, walking districts.....on and on. More than ever, traffic considerations and affordability dictate where we live. The good news is that there seems to be a niche for most everybody.
a914622
Welcome, bring rain gear! huh.gif

I drive all over the northwest for work. Renton is ok but the Boeing plant is ram-ping up production and with about 50 percent going to retire in the next 2 years you may be in a tight market with all the new hires. Seattle is out!! you just cant dive around there anymore! North= Bothell is ok, even east to Duvall if you want the in the country feel. Edmonds has some great areas too. but your going to have to wonder around and look.
I know folks that live up on Camano isl and drive to Seattle/Bell'ay. They tell me people wave with there hole had and not just one finger up there??

jcl
Rand
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 16 2012, 03:15 PM) *

Yeah, and then go a quarter of a mile away and stroll through McLendon's, the best hardware store in the Northwest. BTW, can you show me a Walmart you want to stroll through?

Touche bro. Lol.
McLendon's rocks. I used to frequent the one in Woodinville. In fact there's an old 914 story in there somewhere...Gotta dig up the thread....
aircooledtechguy
Welcome!!

As you can see, no one up here knows anything or has any opinions either. . . poke.gif

With the possible exception of Greenie and Kelty360, everyone is down right a lot of fun to hang with. av-943.gif Actually, we've got a really good fun bunch of folks to get together with up here (Kelty and Greenie included). Lots of good drives. On a nice day, there is not a more beautiful place on earth than the PNW.
Mr.242
I personally like the Fall City area. Small community and you can get a nice piece of property and still drive up SR 202 to Redmond. Only issue is the Snoqualmie School District has only ONE high school for the area. Too many houses with kids and it's put a burden on ths system.

The Sammamish area is pretty nice and it too is really coming on. If you have kids who play sports, Skyline is a powerhouse.

Pay close attention to the School District lines when buying or moving in, if kids inovoled. One block in the wrong direction and you will regret it!

Welcome to the strangest group of 914 guys.....EVER!
effutuo101
agree.gif
a bunch of wierdo's.
poke.gif Troy is the leader of the pack..
KELTY360
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Apr 16 2012, 03:27 PM) *

agree.gif
a bunch of wierdo's.
poke.gif Troy is the leader of the pack..

Yup. In the immortal words of Hunter S. Thompson, "When the going gets weird...the weird turn pro". Lots of pros up here. bootyshake.gif
Bleyseng
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 16 2012, 07:21 PM) *

Like most anywhere, neighborhoods to avoid are fairly self evident, whether by price or condition. Over the past 30 years I've lived in Lake Forest Park, Redmond, Juanita Beach, Mercer Island, Rainier Beach, Queen Anne, Shoreline and Renton. I have also traveled extensively throughout the area visiting estate and garage sales. You can learn a lot about an area by the stuff for sale from people's basements and garages. All these places have their attributes and drawbacks. I tend to avoid cookie cutter, homogenized neighborhoods as characterized by Redmond, Issaquah, Bellevue and Newcastle; so that's my bias showing. What I find interesting about Renton is the strong community involvement, the variety of neighborhoods and a park system second to none. It doesn't hurt that there is a strong mechanical IQ due to the manufacture of Boeing jets and Kenworth trucks, among other things. That has also created a strong 'car community'. I guess I just don't get the point of prejudicing a whole city because they might have a 'bad' neighborhood. As I said in my first post, I'm happy to show anyone around the area, I'll even go through the so called bad spots....but really fast with the windows rolled up. biggrin.gif

I have lived in Seattle for 59 years except for the last 2 in South America, as I grew up in the Ravenna area. I have lived in Queen Anne, Capital Hill, Beacon Hill, University Village, Bothell, Newcastle, Issaquah and Mercer Island. I like Seattle the best because of the vibe and don't notice the traffic at all as I know all the back streets and shortcuts. If you like suburbia then the Eastside is for you, Seattle is way different with its funky neighborhoods and you can walk to most stores.
When its not pouring I drive my 914 all the time...

If Troy is our leader we are in deepshit... av-943.gif
Daiberl
I lived for 5 years in Fairwood/Renton and it was a nice neighborhood. Moved to Lake Forest Park last summer and love it, great area, close to the lake, lot's of car guys in the area, and the commute to Redmond is OK, would think the same of the commute to Bellevue. I would take a look to Renton with Marc and also look around Juanita, also a neighborhood I like.

- Juergen
PanelBilly
I'm guessing you are comming to join Expedia. That place is insane! Start drinking now so you'll be able to keep up with your peers.

I agree with the Falls City idea and Upper and Lower Preston (don't laugh). Those are two communities east of Bellevue. I don't remember if Expedia gives you parking. You might want to plan your neighborhood around transportation if not. Bellevue in that area is almost as bad as Seattle for parking.
greenie
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 16 2012, 12:21 PM) *

Don't listen to Kelty, he lives in Renton"Just Behind the Curve". sheeplove.gif

Good guy's up here in the PNW! (just keep your eye on Troy )
dinomium
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Apr 16 2012, 05:41 PM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 16 2012, 07:21 PM) *

I have lived in Seattle for 59 years except for the last 2 in South America, as I grew up in the Ravenna area. I have lived in Queen Anne, Capital Hill, Beacon Hill, University Village, Bothell, Newcastle, Issaquah and Mercer Island. I like Seattle the best because of the vibe and don't notice the traffic at all as I know all the back streets and shortcuts. If you like suburbia then the Eastside is for you, Seattle is way different with its funky neighborhoods and you can walk to most stores.
When its not pouring I drive my 914 all the time...

If Troy is our leader we are in deepshit... av-943.gif

Send Laywers, Guns and Money! Dad, the shit has hit the fan!
messix
Leader?! lol-2.gif thats like herding cats on cat nip, like trying to coach the monkeys fuching the football, like teaching some one with parkinson's to thread a needle!! av-943.gif

don't listen to all these miscreants and asshats! slap.gif

i'm the reasonable sane one up here confused24.gif .... i really wondered if i could stoop to the low moral and ethical culture that this group consists of when i first found this "club" and the nefarious characters that inhabit this region are the worst! sheeplove.gif

what you really should be concerned with is who will ; break your door handle, cut up your car when you not looking, buy and sell more cars in a year than you've seen, build a radical car from scratch, hoardes rare unobtainium parts, beats the living shit out of a original six on the a/x, i could go on and on about these jokers but you will find out in time soon enough.....

NORD

After all you guys squable over in the Seattle area your going to scare the

new blood away, we'll never get to use his tools, maybe he has a lift and

a fridge full of beer. If he was smart he would live up here in Bellingham

area and commute the hour forty min. each way. driving.gif
rohar
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 16 2012, 08:53 PM) *

i'm the reasonable sane one up here confused24.gif .... i really wondered if i could stoop to the low moral and ethical culture that this group consists of when i first found this "club" and the nefarious characters that inhabit this region are the worst! sheeplove.gif

There's a reason I moved 280 miles east. Still close enough to drop by once in a while, far enough away to keep from being affected by the bad influences... biggrin.gif
6freak
[quote . I If Troy is our leader we are in deepshit... av-943.gif
[/quote] WE ARE HOSED
KELTY360
[quote name='rohar' date='Apr 17 2012, 05:18 AM' post='1667933']
[quote name='messix' post='1667807' date='Apr 16 2012, 08:53 PM']

[/quote]

There's a reason I moved 280 miles east. Still close enough to drop by once in a while, far enough away to keep from being affected by the bad influences... biggrin.gif
[/quote]

[quote . I If Troy is our leader we are in deepshit... av-943.gif
[/quote] WE ARE HOSED

idea.gif There seems to be a consensus. chair.gif

Hey Jeff - Hope you get a chance to visit up here before the move. Give us a couple of days notice and we'll assemble the nefarati for a meet and greet.

Also, if you your company finds a rental you're interested in you could request a PPI from one of us to put a set of eyes on the property before you have to make a decision. Look forward to meeting you.
rhodyguy
you're going to pay a (un)healthy premium to live in seattle proper. pricey rents, for the most part a garage you might fit 1 model T into. in the WRONG areas, permits are required for on street parking at certain times.

drive times from points north (everett) and south (tacoma) will cost you a minimum of an hour, easily (more often than not longer) 90 minutes to drive to bellevue. commuter trains now run from both cities to seattle with stops in between with fares that are cheaper than fuel. bus service is pretty good on both I-5 and the 405.

perhaps the Lynwood-Meadowdale-Edmonds (north) or Federalway-Tacoma (south) areas may have friendlier rent prices with houses sized to fit your needs. i'm partial to unincorporated pierce county. houses on lots bigger than a postage stamp and prices will NEVER be cheaper.

k
effutuo101
biggrin.gif
Shameless plug. I am moving to San Diego this summer. I have a condo with a tandem garage that will be for rent soon. It is in Everett. About a 35 minute drive to Seattle without traffic. with traffic about an hour depending on weather.

Troy!
Methinks thou dost protest to much.....
rhodyguy
there is always traffic. saturday and sunday included. btdt. how long does it take for you to drive to I-5 from your house chris?

k
jcambo7
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Apr 17 2012, 11:21 AM) *

biggrin.gif
Shameless plug. I am moving to San Diego this summer. I have a condo with a tandem garage that will be for rent soon. It is in Everett. About a 35 minute drive to Seattle without traffic. with traffic about an hour depending on weather.

Troy!
Methinks thou dost protest to much.....

Are you really moving or joking? So you're calling Troy a post whore? It seems like he is trying to hide his true colors from the soon to be new PNW guy too... poke.gif
rjames
Check out thw Juanita\Kirkland area. Just north of Bellevue. They are both on the east side. From either of these areas you could avoid the freeways altogether to get to where you work and your commute would probably be ~15 minutes. Juanita area is very affordable, too.

KELTY360
QUOTE(rjames @ Apr 17 2012, 08:53 AM) *

Check out thw Juanita\Kirkland area. Just north of Bellevue. They are both on the east side. From either of these areas you could avoid the freeways altogether to get to where you work and your commute would probably be ~15 minutes. Juanita area is very affordable, too.

agree.gif Kirkland has a very nice, kinda funky downtown on Lk Washington.
6freak

Leader?! lol-2.gif thats like herding cats on cat nip, like trying to coach the monkeys fuching the football, like teaching some one with parkinson's to thread a needle!! av-943.gif

what you really should be concerned with is who will ; break your door handle, cut up your car when you not looking, buy and sell more cars in a year than you've seen, build a radical car from scratch, hoardes rare unobtainium parts, beats the living shit out of a original six on the a/x, i could go on and on about these jokers but you will find out in time soon enough.....

TROY CATCHES SHIT ON FIRE
biggrin.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 17 2012, 09:06 AM) *

biggrin.gif

lol-2.gif Man, I love it when it's Troy's turn in the barrel.
effutuo101
Ian right off of 526, so maybe 3-5 minute from seatbelt click.
6freak
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 17 2012, 10:15 AM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 17 2012, 09:06 AM) *

biggrin.gif

lol-2.gif Man, I love it when it's Troy's turn in the barrel.

But he does have the ONLY 914 that has knocked a cone over with the drivers side mirror....thats pretty cool lol-2.gif
laugh.gif
rohar
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 17 2012, 10:01 AM) *

QUOTE(rjames @ Apr 17 2012, 08:53 AM) *

agree.gif Kirkland has a very nice, kinda funky downtown on Lk Washington.

Well crap. Kirkland is out. Kelty's into it and that's the worst sign for almost anything. His taste needs serious work. Have you seen his choice in clothes?

poke.gif
Tom
Don't rule out living over to the West on the peninsula. Less expensive and some distance from those wierd guys on the Seattle side! biggrin.gif poke.gif
And, the AX course is over here too !!!
Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.