Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need fuse panel picture showing conected wires
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Geezer914
Does anyone have, or would some one be kind enough to take, a picture of the fuse panel showing how the wires are conected on a 75 914? I replaced the original fuse panel with one from Engman and may have mixed up a wire from front to back. I have a current draw draining the battery. I pulled each fuses and the test light stayed lit for everyone. I even pulled the 2 fuses on the relay board and the voltage regulator, no luck. Any other tips are more than welcome, Thanks
Gudhjem
QUOTE(Geezer914 @ Apr 19 2012, 08:18 AM) *

Does anyone have, or would some one be kind enough to take, a picture of the fuse panel showing how the wires are conected on a 75 914? I replaced the original fuse panel with one from Engman and may have mixed up a wire from front to back. I have a current draw draining the battery. I pulled each fuses and the test light stayed lit for everyone. I even pulled the 2 fuses on the relay board and the voltage regulator, no luck. Any other tips are more than welcome, Thanks

Not sure this will help, and it's for a '73, but here you go. It describes where each wire goes.

--Steve

Geezer914
Thanks for the chart, but I think 74 and later are different.
falconfp2001
You can compare that chart with these diagrams. I think they are pretty much the same.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/914/914_electrical_diagrams.htm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.