Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1.7/ 1.8 Race Connecting Rods
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jake Raby
LN Engineering billet rods for a Type 4 engine, either 1700 or 1800cc. Equipped with ARP 2000 custom aged rod bolts in 3/8" diameter. These rods are super duty with an I beam design and a stock 17/1800 rod journal with a 20mm wrist pin. These were used for dyno time and one race in he HAM/RAT 914FP SCCA Porsche 914. These rods cost 1500.00 new.
Price does not include shipping.

IPB Image

IPB Image
wingnut86
Dangit Jake!

You know to put "Do Not Read if you have no CASH!" in all your great deal posts.

Now I have to go sit in the corner and wait for a happy time, maybe say, when USC beats Georgia again biggrin.gif
Black22
QUOTE(wingnut86 @ Apr 23 2012, 07:12 PM) *

Now I have to go sit in the corner and wait for a happy time, maybe say, when USC beats Georgia again biggrin.gif

OUCH!!! lol-2.gif av-943.gif
Jake Raby
My wife is the UGA fan, none of it matters to me. Dig up some money, this is the last set I have left, sold the two other sets in less than one day.
sean_v8_914
save a couple hundred grams way out on the end of the reciprocating mass just with the 20mm pins
how much mass is shed with the rods?
pilothyer
Hello....Pardon my ignorance here but what could I do with these exactly, being that they are 22 mm pins and 5.00 inch. What crank would I use? What pistons would I use? An inquiring mind wants to know......TIA.............Jerry
sean_v8_914
you could go scca racing in FP. custom pistons required. JE will make ya some
Jake Raby
These were designed for a 1.8 FP SCCA engine. The crank they are compatible with is a 66 stroke, stock 1.7 and 1.8 crank. You could use these with a stock crank to build a super big bore, short stroke, radical AX engine, or even a big street engine. They have a perfect rod ratio for the stock 66 stroke.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.