Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: East Coast Cookout (ECC) October 20, 2012 Charles City VA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
scotty b
Hide yo kids, hide yo wife and hide yo husbands cause it's time again

October 20-21

Party will be on the 20 starting anytime after 10:00 a.m. and going on until the last person passes out. drunk.gif Given past events, this most likely will be Hot Shoe or I beerchug.gif I will provide food and sodas / water. There should be a much better mix of cars this year. 914's 911's Am. rods and restos.

The event will be held at:
106 Roxbury Industrial Park
Charles City Va 23120

Shirt Information!
Shirts are on sale from NOW until Friday, Sept 22.

Cost of a t-shirt will be $15.
Cost of a work shirt will be $30. At the request of our host, work shirts will be a sand / khaki color.

Work shirts INCLUDE the cost of 1 line of embroidery. IE - Your name. Longer messages will cost more.
All shirts will be delivered at the event.
If you need your shirt shipped, that will be an extra fee of $6

Please PM vacca rabite with your order. I will add your name to a list on the first post of this thread.
IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR NAME, I DON'T KNOW TO ORDER FOR YOU.
You need to tell me if you want a Tee or Work Shirt, Size, and what to have embroidered on the work shirt (IE - your name)

Again, ordering will close on FRIDAY, Sept 22.

Shirt Sales:
  • billh1963 TS XXL PAID!
  • type47 WS L PAID
  • zymurgist WS XXL PAID
  • balljoint WS L PAID
  • BajaXJ92 WS M PAID
  • okieflyr WS M PAID
  • okieflyr TS XL PAID
  • bozo914 WS 2XL PAID
  • Scotty b WS(x2) L
  • 7275914911 WS L PAID
  • Trippin WS XL PAID
  • plas76targa WS L PAID
  • Hot Shoe914 WS XXXL
  • SUNAB914 TS PAID
hot_shoe914
That is one of the 2 weekends I am looking at for the MUSR which will take place in the Bowling Green Kentucky area wich is not a real horrible distance for some of the eastern folks. However, after a couple of times trying to organize these things around everyone's schedules I have found it is just best to book it, do it and wh ever can make it comes and those who can't might have better luck the next year. beerchug.gif
scotty b
confused24.gif no inpoot ?
VaccaRabite
I tried to post earlier but it was not accepted.
I'm in. Let me know if you need any help in planning.

zach
scotty b
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 22 2012, 07:13 PM) *

I tried to post earlier but it was not accepted.
I'm in. Let me know if you need any help in planning.

zach

Thanks but yeah................um......you're not accepted.................
zymurgist
That motel is probably OK if you bring your own pillow. It looks like the place in Hershey but it ain't as nice as the place in Hershey.
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(scotty b @ May 22 2012, 10:57 PM) *

confused24.gif no inpoot ?

yes.
plas76targa
Take Shoe's advice, pick a weekend and those who can attend, will.
Either date is fine with me.
OU8AVW
The 6th is boat show weekend so I'll be out. But then again, I'm no fun anyway......
dry.gif
okieflyr
Oct 20-21st are better odds for us, but DANG this event an MUSR being close together makes for tough decisions. sad.gif
scotty b
In an attempt to get Kevin and Leesa down, and to get LameMike, I have made the not so executive decision to have the party on the weekend of the 20-21. Bring your cool weather gear smile.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(okieflyr @ May 23 2012, 05:43 PM) *

Oct 20-21st are better odds for us, but DANG this event an MUSR being close together makes for tough decisions. sad.gif

Pretty sure I am skipping MUSR this year and in place of that I am going to attend the SCCA SOLO Nationals in September and Scotty's party in October. Should be a good time at both places. beerchug.gif
type47
Sweet, this will finally work out.... I have a PCA Potomac tech 9-2 on the 20th for the last DE of the season the next weekend at Summit Point ... should be there by 4 driving.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(type47 @ Jun 14 2012, 02:11 PM) *

Sweet, this will finally work out.... I have a PCA Potomac tech 9-2 on the 20th for the last DE of the season the next weekend at Summit Point ... should be there by 4 driving.gif

beerchug.gif beer3.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif beerchug.gif
BajaXJ92
Kudzu and I will be attending.

My Bus will be there more than likely, for sale. beerchug.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Jun 15 2012, 05:38 AM) *

Nobody wants to buy that turd, especially with those ugly assed seats! barf.gif

poke.gif slap.gif lol-2.gif
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jun 15 2012, 07:43 AM) *

QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Jun 15 2012, 05:38 AM) *

Nobody wants to buy that turd, especially with those ugly assed seats! barf.gif

poke.gif slap.gif lol-2.gif

May all of your days ahead be blessed with ill-timed diarrhea, sir. dry.gif
zymurgist
...as opposed to well-timed diarrhea...
VaccaRabite
2 months! 2 months!
zymurgist
This should be flagged in color, for those who don't do "View New Posts." Just sayin'
okieflyr
We are trying to work through the sleeping accomodation options that allow for the most drinking beerchug.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(okieflyr @ Aug 27 2012, 06:59 AM) *

We are trying to work through the sleeping accomodation options that allow for the most drinking beerchug.gif

That is simple, DON'T SLEEP! poke.gif slap.gif
type47
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Aug 27 2012, 03:27 AM) *

This should be flagged in color, for those who don't do "View New Posts." Just sayin'

Don't we know an admin that can do that?
okieflyr
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Aug 27 2012, 08:16 AM) *

QUOTE(okieflyr @ Aug 27 2012, 06:59 AM) *

That is simple, DON'T SLEEP! poke.gif slap.gif

Yah with this crowd you don't want to be "that guy" yellowsleep[1].gif
VaccaRabite
Now in color!

Zach

BajaXJ92
beerchug.gif

I wonder if the Canadians are actually gonna make it oot this year? confused24.gif idea.gif
VaccaRabite
If all things go to plan I will be towing Matt's 911 Targa down with me.
If all things go to plan I will not be towing it back! :-)
Matt will probably taunt me by driving down in his 914.
Zach
JmuRiz
This posting says tidewater, i guess I forgot Richmond was right on the line.
VaccaRabite
Scott's shop isnt in Richmond. It's down 64 on the way to Billyburg. It's right near the James.

Zach
zymurgist
I don't know whether to bring my 911 or 914. Scotty will have to let me know.
scotty b
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Aug 27 2012, 02:13 PM) *

I don't know whether to bring my 911 or 914. Scotty will have to let me know.

bring the 911. there may be some potential buyers here for you shades.gif
VaccaRabite
Scott, could you update Post 1 on this thread with particulars like your shop address, date and time, etc?

Thanks!
plas76targa
Zach - as we get closer to Oct 20 we'll have to coordinate dragging the 911 down to scott's. I should come up to pick up your tow bar - to ensure the 911 will let it work.
piratenanner.gif Looking forward to another 'gathering'.
scotty b
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Aug 27 2012, 04:06 PM) *

Scott, could you update Post 1 on this thread with particulars like your shop address, date and time, etc?

Thanks!

Done beerchug.gif

Everyone come see Matt Plaskets 911 outside of his garage for the first time in 30 years cheer.gif
VaccaRabite
Matt, let's plan on gettin the tow bar over dinner at my place. Glad to hear you are getting the 911 ready to go. smile.gif
JmuRiz
Yeah zymurgist, bring the 911, I'll check it out and trade you my Benz for it smile.gif
zymurgist
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Aug 27 2012, 09:49 PM) *

Yeah zymurgist, bring the 911, I'll check it out and trade you my Benz for it smile.gif

Babydoll would not be happy with a usurper taking her rightful garage space! wink.gif
JmuRiz
I know, just trying to pull a fast one :-)

I'm not making any promises, but it'd be fun to make it to this event...even if my 914 is still years away from being done.

I actually had my 2005 ECC shirt on the other day.
VaccaRabite
Are people interested in shirts for this party? I'm considering designing something.

Would you be interested in T-shirts or work shirts like we did for ECC 2008?
mepstein
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Sep 2 2012, 10:23 PM) *

Are people interested in shirts for this party? I'm considering designing something.

Would you be interested in T-shirts or work shirts like we did for ECC 2008?

Work shirts would be cool.
bozo914
agree.gif Possibly with a reference to Kahiko Customs (real name, but probably misspelled, of Scooty's business) as opposed to "Scooty's Rust Removal and Intoxicant Emporium". drunk.gif beer3.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif aktion035.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(bozo914 @ Sep 3 2012, 06:11 AM) *

agree.gif "Scooty's Rust Removal and Intoxicant Emporium". drunk.gif beer3.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif aktion035.gif

idea.gif
zymurgist
Yippee! Paint fumes for everyone!
billh1963
I'll be there. Hopefully picking one up and dropping one off!
Dr Evil
In. I hope to be in the bus. I need to tint the windows so Creepy Zach doesnt take more pics of me sleeping through them dry.gif Weirdo.
VaccaRabite
You know you love it.
Dont deny.
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Jun 15 2012, 06:38 AM) *

Well, at least one of these is true. laugh.gif
balljoint
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Aug 27 2012, 02:06 PM) *

beerchug.gif

I wonder if the Canadians are actually gonna make it oot this year? confused24.gif idea.gif

That is Moose season, soooo I will not be attending. I cannot speak for the rest of the country though. wavey.gif
zymurgist

Arf! dog.gif

I'd like to check it out and test drive it. Thinking if I'm going to ever get another dog, I'll need a proper canine transport vehicle... of course, that transaction is more likely if I find a new home for the 911.
scotty b
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Sep 7 2012, 06:40 AM) *

Arf! dog.gif

I'd like to check it out and test drive it. Thinking if I'm going to ever get another dog, I'll need a proper canine transport vehicle... of course, that transaction is more likely if I find a new home for the 911.

That was Adumbs round aboot, cryptic way of announcing he sold the bus to the throngs of people that have been trying to buy it rolleyes.gif .
Kudzu is always here biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.