Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: harness from relay board (engine side)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rotary'14
I need the harness that goes from the relay board to the reverse light switch, starter, etc. I just need the connector, but I'll buy the harness if I have to.
what do you folks have?

-Robert
MiddleGACruiser
QUOTE(Rotary'14 @ Jun 11 2012, 11:07 PM) *

I need the harness that goes from the relay board to the reverse light switch, starter, etc. I just need the connector, but I'll buy the harness if I have to.
what do you folks have?

-Robert

I have a harness from a '72. It's not totally complete. Do you have a picture of what you need so I can see if I have it?
Jeff
Krieger
I could use a couple of parts too if we could work something out. I need the rubber boot and the two ends that plug into the transmission. Just those two metal barrels that go into the backup switch that are on the harness.
Rotary'14
Thanks guys,,
It turns out I found the one I was missing in the mess I call a garage.

-Robert
MiddleGACruiser
QUOTE(Krieger @ Jun 19 2012, 12:07 PM) *

I could use a couple of parts too if we could work something out. I need the rubber boot and the two ends that plug into the transmission. Just those two metal barrels that go into the backup switch that are on the harness.

I no longer have a 914 to look at, but I do have a bunch of parts that need new homes. I looked at the harness and It has 2 brown wires that come from the same feed as what appears to be the starter feed. Unfortunately the end is gone. If this is what you're looking for then it's already found a new home at some point. Got a picture?
Jeff
somd914

For the reverse light switch, I've found common (any car parts store) crimp on male snap plugs work if you pry open the plug a little to make a tight fit in the switch. It's not factory, but it works well.
Krieger
QUOTE(somd914 @ Jun 19 2012, 07:01 PM) *

For the reverse light switch, I've found common (any car parts store) crimp on male snap plugs work if you pry open the plug a little to make a tight fit in the switch. It's not factory, but it works well.

Thanks, but Im trying to go original.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.