Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to post multiple pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DonTraver
Saw a couple of post where the guys posted more than one pic per post. Looked at the help files, didn't see anything there.

So the question is, How'd you do that?

Thanks, Don
seanery
well, it's not really possible. but it can be done wacko.gif

To post more than one at a time, the images need to be on the web elsewhere and then you link to them using the IMG button.

Otherwise, it's one pic per post.
ArtechnikA
if you have a webserver, you can load the pictures there and use the "IMG" tag to reference them in a single post. that's the only way to get multiples in one post.
McMark
It's not the only way. There is a "secret" way. But it's more of a bending of the way things are supposed to work to your advantage. Not really a formal secret. I won't explain it because it's kind of confusing and it's really easy.
Aaron Cox
like make up a bogus thread in lets say the "classic section" or on the bird board. upload ypur pics to there, and then hot lkync them to this site. DONE.
VegasRacer
Another way to make it seem like you are posting more than one photo is to edit the pictures you want to post into a single long photo and then attach it. This is just one photo that I created in my own files. I stretched the bottom border of the first image and used my photo software program to edit in the other pictures.
DonTraver
Ok, thanks. Since I just barely know how to use to use this computer, I'll just post one at a time. This is supposed to be fun for me, not work, lol.
I'd rather turn wrenches.

Thanks again, Don
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.