Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - brake hard lines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
WTB - Brake hard lines that run from pressure regulator on rear firewall to the rubber soft lines at the caliper. Must fit a '71. I might have parts to trade depending on what you need. thanks, Mark
A&PGirl
Mark,

I think Eric Shea has what you're looking for. $38.00 + shipping according to his website.

Rear Caliper Hard Lines

Ack! Got beat.
Black22
PMB's brake lines are the hard lines from the juction around the pivot point of the trailing arm (under the engine shelf) to the soft lines at the caliper.

IIRC there are two hard lines per side that get you from the regulator to the soft lines.

I made my own with lengths from the FLAPS, a tubing cutter and borrowed their double flaring tool. Costs about $7.00 per side for rears.
mepstein
QUOTE(Black22 @ Jun 30 2012, 05:12 PM) *

PMB's brake lines are the hard lines from the juction around the pivot point of the trailing arm (under the engine shelf) to the soft lines at the caliper.

IIRC there are two hard lines per side that get you from the regulator to the soft lines.

I made my own with lengths from the FLAPS, a tubing cutter and borrowed their double flaring tool. Costs about $7.00 per side for rears.

Black22 is correct. I have a set from Eric (rubber line to caliper). I'm looking for the long lines from the firewall to the rubber line. thanks, mark
TheCabinetmaker
I have them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.