Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 Signal Orange 3.0 six Conversion - SoCal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
lagunero
I built this car to my liking and maybe someone else may share the same taste...

1974 Signal Orange, nicely faded with:

1978 3.0L motor CIS
1970-71 901/11 transmission (pull), extra PP with TB included
911 3.5 Boge struts w/ Koni red inserts, TTR's
Aluminum "S" Calipers (Shea)
170# rear springs w/ Bilsteins
Tarett Sway Bar Black Edition
Elephant Racing PolyBronze arm bushings
DWD oil tank
RX-7 external oil cooler, Mocal thermostat
Elephant Racing GT oil hard lines with adapters
PMS firewall shifter bushing
SS tunnel fuel lines
19mm MC with brace
16x7 Fuchs
MittleMotor /6 Stub Axles with early 911 rear hubs

Scheel seats, RePa labeled 4 point harnesses, SportLine wheel by Momo,
backdated dash, RS style door panels w/GT pull handle, Hella third brake lamp, Euro rear lenses, Front euro lenses w/CAMP914 parking lamp, Engman fuse panel, painted early rear bumper, shift rod connected by U-Joints, firewall to ear reinforced, Maddog motor mount, additional Billet fuel filter, fresh rebuilt Marchal alternator, shifter moved 2" back w/ Morph carpet kit to fit, NARP lic. plates.
Wheel bearings, fuel filters, spark plugs, cross drilled front rotors, Porterfield pads, brake fluid, VR recently replaced. pedal cluster and trailing arms refurbished by E Shea.

Needs some panel repair, panel parts included. HH repaired, /4 motor mounts removed, firewall flexible oil lines need to be tidy, yellow Pilot fog lamps not connected. Has many door dings.

Looking for a strong Six ready to go? $10K located in Lake Forest CA

ben*james
Pictures por favor
lagunero
QUOTE(ben*james @ Jul 25 2012, 09:15 PM) *

Pictures por favor

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif biggrin.gif

Will do tomorrow
Steve
Alberto,
I am so bummed to see you sell this car. Thanks for letting me drive it awhile back. I can't believe how nice it rode and how smooth the clutch felt with the 911 pull clutch versus my KEP adapter push clutch. Good luck with the sale!! Someone is getting a killer deal!!
vallartenses
I'm interested. Could you send / post some pictures, please? Thanks!
proto31
Dude, make sure you sell that car to someone local so I can still drive it every once and a while!
carr914
Sounds like a Good Deal - Pictures sell Cars
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(proto31 @ Jul 27 2012, 09:57 AM) *

Dude, make sure you sell that car to someone local so I can still drive it every once and a while!

Is N Cal local enough?
jim_hoyland
2009 WCR photo at Irvine, CA
turboman36
Can I call you?
Thanks
Joe
815-378-2174
euro911
WTF, Alberto mad.gif
tangerinetea
The car sounds great and I would be a potential buyer, but I can't figure out what is going on with the seller? He hasn't posted pic's and he has not updated the thread. Albert, is the car for sale or what is the status? Thanks
silver74insocal
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 28 2012, 12:02 AM) *

WTF, Alberto mad.gif

agree.gif i am hoping he is getting cold feet. really cool guy and awesome addition to this community.

if not, good luck Alberto beerchug.gif
lagunero
Hello and thank you all for your interest and kind words. I am short on time right now. I will post some pics later...promise. I will also contact in the order I received the PM and post.

I am only selling the car for the right reason. Family. I also appreciate and value the 914 community and the many friendships I have developed along the way.

The car runs, sounds and performs great (looks it as well but that's in the eye of...).

Thank you for your patience.
Randy_L
Thanks for the update, Alberto. smile.gif

QUOTE(lagunero @ Jul 28 2012, 02:56 PM) *

Hello and thank you all for your interest and kind words. I am short on time right now. I will post some pics later...promise. I will also contact in the order I received the PM and post.

I am only selling the car for the right reason. Family. I also appreciate and value the 914 community and the many friendships I have developed along the way.

The car runs, sounds and performs great (looks it as well but that's in the eye of...).

Thank you for your patience.

Low Miles
Put me in line also. Interested in the body rust. Everything else sounds OK.
aussie_b
Hi I'm new to the forum but would be interested in the car. If you don't mind the car moving country. Please PM me if interested.
cobra94563
Pm sent.
cfong5@gmail.com
budge96

If still available I'm interested new to forum not Pcars,thanks Bert
ecrobinson1726@msn.com
Norway914
Hi, i just joined and very interested, is it still for sale?
Trondpr@gmail.com
SLITS
Gentlemen .... The car is off the market. I just got off the phone with Alberto and I will be storing it for him until such time as he has more time.

His business is beginning to boom, the kids want the garage back, he doesn't really want to sell the car at this point so I offered to store it for a while at my facility.

If anything changes in the interim, I am sure he will post the details.
euro911
burro.gif and I chatted this AM too ...

and the Annual Halloween Run is on the books too mueba.gif
JmuRiz
Good to hear, didn't want to see that car go for so little $$$ anyway!
EdwardBlume
first.gif It's good to know a guy like Alberto will continue to be be a teener.

Thanks for the update.
bcheney
Very nice gesture Ron
rhodyguy
price was too low anyways. saint ron...what a guy!

k
eric9144
piratenanner.gif good to hear! beerchug.gif
Black22
Way to go Ron!!!

Congrats on the success of the business Alberto!

Here's to the next Halloween run! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.