Full Version: Moral Dilemma
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
KELTY360
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 27 2012, 02:04 PM) *

QUOTE(messix @ Jul 27 2012, 01:37 PM) *

Some one pm me who ape914 was/is.

I dont recognize him from the asshat anonomis club

His previous alias rhymes with dementia ...
rolleyes.gif

Oh man, that's worse than a herpes relapse. chair.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 27 2012, 01:28 PM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 27 2012, 01:12 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Jul 27 2012, 11:10 AM) *
I've just added ape914 to the List of Members never to do Business with (Total of 3 JackAss's)

I bet "ape" is already on your list albeit under his previous alias that earned him a timeout from this site.

Might be time to nail down a "How do we deal with banned members that sign up under a different name and resume posting" rule.
popcorn[1].gif

If everyone used their real name and location, there might be less time outs and deleted/locked threads. happy11.gif stirthepot.gif

If I used my real name, no one would talk or type to me.

Come to think of it, no one does anyway. I guess I'll have to take up with the Canadians.

Oh well, never mind!
carr914
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Jul 27 2012, 03:11 PM) *

Carr, mind printing the names of the other two? I know, I'm really stiring the pot.

Nope, not going there!

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 27 2012, 04:12 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Jul 27 2012, 11:10 AM) *
I've just added ape914 to the List of Members never to do Business with (Total of 3 JackAss's)

I bet "ape" is already on your list albeit under his previous alias that earned him a timeout from this site.

Might be time to nail down a "How do we deal with banned members that sign up under a different name and resume posting" rule.
popcorn[1].gif

No, he wasn't on the List, but I remember that Demented Fuch

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jul 27 2012, 05:32 PM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 27 2012, 02:04 PM) *

QUOTE(messix @ Jul 27 2012, 01:37 PM) *

Oh man, that's worse than a herpes relapse. chair.gif

av-943.gif
Dr Evil
Based only on what is in this thread, because I know nothing more that this about the poster, it saddens me that someone would consider doing this. However, posting it for a public lashing took serious balls. I hope your fiance feels the same about what a shitty choice it would have been to stiff the vendor. A ring is a symbol, of what is completely dependent on you.

I thought Ape sounded like a previous ass hat. Andy, if one is banned, signing in with a different name does not excuse the offense. The person does not change with the name so I would say that a ban is a ban and his ass should be booted out of here for spreading nothing but piss and vinegar and offending the general membership.

My $.02, since this was an opinion thread.
KELTY360
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jul 27 2012, 03:17 PM) *

I thought Ape sounded like a previous ass hat. Andy, if one is banned, signing in with a different name does not excuse the offense. The person does not change with the name so I would say that a ban is a ban and his ass should be booted out of here for spreading nothing but piss and vinegar and offending the general membership.

My $.02, since this was an opinion thread.

agree.gif
VaccaRabite
George asked me to delete this thread, which I am not going to do. But I am closing it. He has taken his licks and contacted the vendor, time to let this die.

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.