Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Only in Texas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Stutgart46
I was driving my 914 down a 2 lane highway here in Texas, when all of the sudden the clutch cable broke. Luckily I was in front of this guys farm. I heard a noise and looked down and there was this pig. He only had 3 legs and he was trying to get my attention so that I would follow him. So I played along and followed the pig up to the farm. When I got there the farmer said he had some tools and he would be happy to help.
I told him that the pig had lead me to the farm and the farmer just nodded and went on to tell me how intelligent this pig is.
He told me a story about how the house was burning down and the pig went to every room in the house to wake everybody up. Luckily everyone survived thanks to the 3 legged pig.
He then told me another story about how his tractor rolled over on top of him and the 3 legged pig pulled him to safety.
I was amazed but a little perplexed. I questioned the farmer, "all these stories are exceptional, but you haven't explained how the pig lost his leg".
The farmer just looked at me and said "with a pig like that, you just can't eat'em all at one time".
Tom73
rolleyes.gif ohmy.gif rolleyes.gif
sanman
so how many legs are left now?
only in Texas wink.gif
SLITS
He now slithers on his belly like a reptile laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
laugh.gif laugh.gif
Root_Werks
lol2.gif
datapace
Q: What do you call a pig with no legs?
A: A GroundHog.
MattR
Q: what do you call a pig with two legs?
A: a lawyer

ohmy.gif
SLITS
Miss Piggy is gonna be real upset when she reads this thread :lol:Being likened to a lawyer is a real insult.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(datapace @ Oct 25 2004, 10:24 AM)
Q: What do you call a pig with no legs?
A: A GroundHog.

Naw...he's deaf....he don't come no matter hold loud ya call....
Lou W
Whats green and smells like a pig?

Kermits pecker biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.