Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 2.0 Engine tin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
billh1963
Well, upon further inspection I think I need to replace my tin. The tin I have on my '76 2.0 was cut for A/C and has been generally abused.

Looking for a complete set of tin (thanks to JRust I do not need the tin between the push rod tubes and the cylinders).

Let me know what you have!
TheCabinetmaker
I should have everything you need Bill. When you say all pieces, are you including the ones that go under the top tins in the front and back? Or just the front under the fan(2). 2 above the cylinders, and the rear?
billh1963
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Aug 20 2012, 04:33 PM) *

I should have everything you need Bill. When you say all pieces, are you including the ones that go under the top tins in the front and back? Or just the front under the fan(2). 2 above the cylinders, and the rear?

I would like all pieces except for the flat pieces that go under the cylinders (above the push rod tubes). Some of my tin is okay; however, much of the top tin on the passenger side was butchered from the a/c installation.
Valy
Here you go
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.