Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a 25 Jaher 914 poster
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
GaroldShaffer
Thanks Mark.
VegasRacer
I can wait. Heck, I thought '25 year poster' was how long it was gonna take to get them. Any time before that will be a bonus.
Matt Meyer
Ok, I am really not a dead beat. I thought I paid back in early December. PM sent.
GaroldShaffer
Matt you are not a dead beat. You did pay, I'm just blind and can't read my scribble. IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Sorry. IPB Image
robert21old
i will wait , not in a rush oracio21
mikerose
I can wait IPB Image
GaroldShaffer
Thanks guys. I will start boxing & shipping this weekend.
Eddie Williams
I'm not a dead beat either... I must have missed the post about needing the shipping. I guess I missed out on the first wave?
rick 918-S
Don't worry about mine either. Send it when ever whatever... IPB Image Did you get my postage payment? I'm not on the list.
GaroldShaffer
Eddie, got your payment. Thank you. Rick, yes I have yours also. My wife took some boxes today to the post office, I have few more that will go out tomorrow. I will box up what I can over the weekend and send them out monday.

Oh and just for the record, no one is a deadbeat, I was going to email those I didn't receive shipping payment from. I should have done it differently, no hard feelings ok? IPB Image
vortrex
got mine today, thanks.
JmuRiz
Have these been sent out yet? Just checking to make sure they haven't gotten lost. Is there an updated list on who's has been sent and who's waiting? Thanks!
bd1308
cost depending...i'd like one too. The poster that is
GWN7
Mine arrived smilie_pokal.gif clap.gif
PorscheTom
Yes, a list of who's been sent and who is still waiting would be great.

JmuRiz
icon_bump.gif
GaroldShaffer
Guys I'm on the road traveling, when I get home I will post a list. Jeroen & I have hit yet another headbang.gif we were sent to many LeMans and not enough Nurburgring Yack.gif I hoped to have the missing Nurburgring posters by now, but I have no date of when they will ship. I sent out what I had, if you have a 25 jaher & Nurburgring poster coming I will send the 25 Jaher out over the weekend and send the Nurburgring when they arrive. Sorry guys this is the best I can do. Trust me I & Jeroen know how much a pain in the bootyshake.gif this has been.
Series9
I should have said sooner. I got mine last week. rolleyes.gif

I, for one, really appreciate all the trouble you guys went through for this. beer.gif
JmuRiz
Awesome, thanks for the update, I just wanted to make sure mine weren't already sent and lost in the mail. I'm waiting on the 25 and the 'ring...however/whenever you want to ship them is fine with me, whatever is easiest for you.

Thanks again for doing this clap.gif mueba.gif aktion035.gif
GWN7
After the smoke clears, if you have leftovers of the LeMans, I'd be interested in one.

Thanks again for doing this.

beerchug.gif
Jeroen
Hey guys, a little update here...

It looks like the insurance claim on the damaged posters isn't going anywhere fast.
So, I ordered the new posters regardless.
I hope it won't take them as long to get to me as last time...
(crossborder bank payments seem to take forever to get processed)

I'll let ya all know when I receive them and ship 'm off to Garold again

I'm trying my best to set it all right, but it feels like my hands are tied behind my back...
Thanks for all your patience

cheers,

Jeroen

markb
Thanks Jeroen for staying on this. We really do appreciate it. It gets finished when it gets finished.
JmuRiz
Got my 25 Jaher 914 poster, can't wait till the 'ring posters come in...then it's off to the frame shop! smilie_pokal.gif
mikerose
QUOTE (markb @ Feb 12 2005, 04:59 PM)
Thanks Jeroen for staying on this. We really do appreciate it. It gets finished when it gets finished.

agree.gif
Thanks again for ALL the Hard work

Mike cool_shades.gif
GaroldShaffer
Hey guys guess what came in the mail yesterday boldblue.gif

A big thank you to Jeroen for all his hard work on this. I will work on getting the posters boxed up and shipped out in the next few days to all that I owe posters too.
Finally we will be done with this.
bd1308
do you have any extras I could buy?
mikerose
QUOTE (itsa914 @ Apr 2 2005, 06:37 AM)
Hey guys guess what came in the mail yesterday  :boing:

A big thank you to Jeroen for all his hard work on this. I will work on getting the posters boxed up and shipped out in the next few days to all that I owe posters too.
Finally we will be done with this.

headbang.gif order back in nov 1 2004 . Then in the mail smash.gif. COOL clap.gif but it is worth it clap.gif clap.gif Hell yes . Thanks again

Mike cool_shades.gif
Jeroen
Glad they survived this trip across the ocean...

Been battling with the a$$whipes from the post office for insurance on the damaged shipment

Ofcourse they don't wanna pay ar15.gif
They're trying every smoke-screen in the insurance book... I'm not sure I'm gonna get my money back, but I'm sure as hell gonna give 'm a headache for at least twice the money they owe me happy11.gif

No more group buys for me laugh.gif
JmuRiz
Sweet, I just showed a friend my 'ring poster and said I had another on the way. Can't wait to get them, woohoo. Now to save up for that framing bill.....
bd1308
please can someone send me one of these, I will pay shipping and $$ for the poster....I like these badly....
GaroldShaffer
After everyone that order ]oen has theirs, if there are any left I will offer them up to club members with all the $$ going to Brad's bail fund. So for now I have you down as wanting one.
Robert21
sad.gif sad.gif ordered two posters the 25 j and 1970 nurbuurgring one
got on wait list, to help out problem , have not recieved any posters
yet , thanks robert21
GaroldShaffer
I'm going to get more mailing tubes tonight, I ran out. Should have yours by Monday or Tuesday next week.
Robert21
blink.gif found the nurburgring poster thanks , its been a log time
and a lot of work thanks alot
GaroldShaffer
The remaing posters went in todays mail. They were sent priority mail so you should have them by Tuesday.

I do have extra's and once I am sure that everyone that order one has theirs then I will start a new thread with the extra's for sale. All the money from the sale of the extra posters will go to Brad's bail fund.

bd1308 you are already on my list for a 25 Jaher poster.

Thanks everyone, and sorry this has taken so long. Oh and if I ever say that I will do a group buy again please someone slap.gif alfred.gif chair.gif fighting19.gif splat.gif spank.gif me.
bd1308
whats the nuremburg poster look like?

Got ya on the 25 Jahre.....
Jeroen
thanks everyone for yer patience
and thanks Garold for taking care of this on the States-side

I'm still battling with the Post office over the insurance
They're pulling arguments out of a hat
I think I'll take 'em to court just for the fun of it finger.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Apr 14 2005, 08:17 AM)
whats the nuremburg poster look like?

It looks like this
bd1308
okay i'm down for both!!!!! no hurry....
markb
Got my 25 Jahre today. Post Office crushed it in the middle. mad.gif
markb
I'm bummed. All the way up the center of the poster.
GaroldShaffer
headbang.gif dry.gif F__K

A new one will be in the mail Monday. Sorry.
Jeroen
man, there is one big ass jinx on these posters
does this nightmare ever end????
GWN7
I waited till the everyone got theirs to say thanks for doing this. They look great. beerchug.gif

My son put them up already. Along with a couple others I had saved. Instead of using a poster hanger to put them up, he used tacks. Not in the poster but all around the edges. About 1 tack every 5 inches. Now where each one of them is I have a hole in my drywall or I guess I should say about 40 holes per poster.

Two of the posters he put up are crooked so he is going to rehang them (80 holes now).

Glad I'm never moving. He can patch the holes when I'm dust.

headbang.gif
bd1308
i dotn even know who is taking care of these things.....
but whoever you are , did you get my request for BOTH posters.....?
Price?
Shipping?
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Apr 17 2005, 06:30 AM)
i dotn even know who is taking care of these things.....
but whoever you are , did you get my request for BOTH posters.....?
Price?
Shipping?

That would be me. Yes, I know you want both (actually there are three) and like I said before, once I am sure that everyone that order way way back last year, has theirs I will then post a new thread offering the extras I have.

I already have you down on my list, so don't worry. As for price $15 each plus $6 (1,2or 3posters) to cover cost of shipping & shipping tube. (no more Priority shipping tubes, they SUCK! flipa.gif )
bd1308
i would like all 3....i'll wait as long as you need me to wait.... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.