Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bay Area Breakfast 9-16-12 @ 9:14 am
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
SirAndy
QUOTE(JimN73 @ Sep 16 2012, 08:45 PM) *
Amoy with her stylish hairdo and her lookalike breakfast.

biggrin.gif
Cairo94507
Sorry I missed it; looked like a great turnout. The day was not a total waste though, I bought an '89 3.2 motor (complete) for my car with 38K miles on it. Needs a valve job of course.. piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
shoguneagle
Thanks for the update of the Bay Area Happenings. I always found these events very enjoyable. Now I am back in "tune" with the happenings. I did get the last mods done to my 914-Sixer and all the mechanical items are done. Now for driving, sorting out, and painting.

Steve
jeeperjohn56
Sorry to have missed this one Mike, My health hasn't been the greatest lately. Bad kidney function and no energy, maybe next time. John driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.