Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: POR-15 treated/sealed fuel tank with all new SS hardware $250
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rotary'14
I have an extra tank (or two) that was boiled out and prepped and sealed with POR-15 fuel tank sealer. I have all new gaskets, sealing rings, and new strainer for the fuel line. I also have SS screws and washers for the filler neck and fuel level sender. This is for a tank, no fuel level sender, or filler neck is included.

I would like $250 + shipping from Los Angeles.

-Robert
wingnut86
Which years are they?

The early and late tanks differ in the mounting ear locations for the expansion tanks.

...just saying.
Rotary'14
I believe I have both styles early, and late.
Lingcuisine
I would like the tank that will work with 1975 914.
Is PayPal ok for payment?
Thanks Jeff
Rotary'14
QUOTE(Lingcuisine @ Sep 14 2012, 08:42 PM) *

I would like the tank that will work with 1975 914.
Is PayPal ok for payment?
Thanks Jeff

Consider the late one yours,, I'll PM you with details about payment and shipping.

-Robert
Lingcuisine
Great!
Thanks Jeff
Rotary'14
I need some help IDing some tanks,,, I thought I had (1) 75 tank, (2) 74 tanks, and (1) 73 tank
Rotary'14
This end is different
Rotary'14
Inside looks like this on all of them.
wingnut86
You should only have 2 main styles.

Early & Late - check to PET catalogue. For the part numbers, but the senders will work across the years.

The one without the large end tab should be later. Applebees ribs are blurring my response.

Your filler will be different as well, charcoal canister is different (although will work) and then your edge protectors and lines are different as well as the caps. I also remember there being something difderent about the internal baffles, but it escapes me currently.

Threads are all 17mm on the nipples, with different hole feeds...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.