Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G&R ALL 914 RUSTY PARTS SWAP MEET AND ANIMAL FLESH ROASTING
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
76-914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 15 2012, 11:08 AM) *

I was just notified that Factory 914/6 #11 will be in attendance. I am going to try to rope off a special place for it so you vultures can't get your grimy hands on it. slap.gif

Two rows of rope. One 24" high and the other 4' high. The lower one for rug rats. 30" perimeter or azzhuls lean in for a close look as their camera drags along your car.

Edit: I'm bringing some Dan Gurneys w/ unobtanium lug nuts which will not be sold separately, tyvm.
JoeSharp
Tony is really cool about his cars. I think he will find a way to get his GT there also. He has done it before.
oldschool
...I should be there with my camera (Phone)..up load to U Tube shades.gif
euro911
QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ Oct 17 2012, 07:09 PM) *
Mr bdstone,
if you have a clean/plated strap for the brake fluid reservoir, please bring.

Also wanted :
- 2.0 engine/core and injectors if you got them.
- early fog lights

See you all there

beerchug.gif
Ted, I'll bring that set of powder-coated fog light buckets Mark sent me ... as far as I'm concerned, they're yours.

I also have a '75 2.0L long block that I might consider selling ... all depends on if I buy an air-cooled or a wasser boxer-powered Vanagon camper confused24.gif

I'll be in the white Tacoma (again) dry.gif

Elliot Cannon
I'll also be bringing this, if anyone wants it.
913B
Thank you Mark

icon_bump.gif
76-914
QUOTE(markb @ Oct 12 2012, 06:39 PM) *

I'm stuck working (again), but if someone is going to be in my area, I have a bunch of "stuff" they could take down & I'd split the profits with them.

icon_bump.gif for a volunteer to bring some of Mark's goodies.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 19 2012, 07:44 AM) *

QUOTE(markb @ Oct 12 2012, 06:39 PM) *

I'm stuck working (again), but if someone is going to be in my area, I have a bunch of "stuff" they could take down & I'd split the profits with them.

icon_bump.gif for a volunteer to bring some of Mark's goodies.

Covered.
76-914
Good man elyut. Just for that I'm going to share one of the Bud Girls with you. biggrin.gif
Brando
I wish I could make it. I'll be in Vegas that weekend, wedding planning.

Ron/Glen, buy some ribs and Spaten in my absence!
euro911
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 19 2012, 02:52 PM) *
Good man elyut. Just for that I'm going to share one of the Bud Girls with you. biggrin.gif
He's a vegan - doesn't eat flesh. Send them Bud Girls my way chowtime.gif
laugh.gif

Oops, Dianne will be attending ... never mind sad.gif
Elliot Cannon
I'll be bringing a great set of wheels to sell real cheap. See picture in previous post. A big ass air dam for whoever wants it, a few small things and bunch of stuff from markb that will be really cheap. (Or at least enough to help pay for my gas). happy11.gif
The question of the month/year is? Will we ever get to see Marvs car or not? Does it even exist? Should he have bought the Yellow Zonker and brought it to the G&R? lol-2.gif
'73-914kid
I won't be at the g&r, but Kent will, with a LOT of stuff from Al's estate. here is a link to all the stuff that he will be bringing, and the assortment of stuff is, well, somewhat crazy. Have a look at stuff, and keep in mind that this stuff with not be sold before g&r. you have to come to the swap meet to buy stuff bootyshake.gif
Al's estate pictures
euro911
Here's a link to what I plan on bringing to sell: CLICK HERE

PM me if you want to place 'dibs' on anything ... I'll set it aside for you.
76-914
If you are building, restoring or want to improve your teener; be there. My little pu is piled high w/ lots of goodies. That's all that I'm saying....for now.
76-914
icon_bump.gif it or hump it.
Elliot Cannon
Riverside is forecast for 90 degrees so, bring your sunblock. (And lots of money). Actually you won't need lots of money because there will be great prices and lots of good stuff. Did I mention I have a great set of wheels (5 lug) that I will sell really cheap? If you're converting to 5 lug with GT or other wide flairs, these will look great. (And cheap). See my previous post.
Cheers, Elliot
euro911
Something about your last post makes me think that you're gonna become some CSOB's best friend laugh.gif
Elliot Cannon
I just picked up a bunch of stuff from Markb's. I got early steel bumpers, one front bumper top, five seat cores, five back pads, a Porsche tire gauge with case, six inner door panels, Porsche jackets, sweatshirts and hats. (I've got dibs on the 2005 WCC hat). I also have a good gas tank. An electric window kit. A few bits and pieces. Did I mention some 17 inch 5 lug wheels really cheap? See my previous post for pictures of the wheels.
Cheers, Elliot
bernbomb914
*I am bringing a 71 914 that will make a great project car for some one its dirty but is almost rust free and is complete.
Highland
Unfortunatley I have to work that morning. Are the festivities usually done by early afternoon or is there usually still some good shopping left at that time?
SLITS
People start bailing about 1 - 2:00 or as I remember. Some have stayed later at times.
silver74insocal
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Oct 25 2012, 03:15 PM) *

I just picked up a bunch of stuff from Markb's. I got early steel bumpers, one front bumper top, five seat cores, five back pads, a Porsche tire gauge with case, six inner door panels, Porsche jackets, sweatshirts and hats. (I've got dibs on the 2005 WCC hat). I also have a good gas tank. An electric window kit. A few bits and pieces. Did I mention some 17 inch 5 lug wheels really cheap? See my previous post for pictures of the wheels.
Cheers, Elliot

front bumper top you say? idea.gif what time you arriving Elliot?
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Oct 25 2012, 09:36 PM) *

Cheers, Elliot

I'll try for 7... ish. biggrin.gif
silver74insocal
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Oct 25 2012, 09:54 PM) *

QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Oct 25 2012, 09:36 PM) *

Cheers, Elliot

I'll try for 7... ish. biggrin.gif

lol-2.gif i will "try" for 7 as well. i promised Kent today i would help him take care of Al's stuff. see you there sir
Mike D.
Is anyone looking for early lightweight doors? I can bring a couple out & make a deal!
76-914
I'm bringing a left door w/ window, etc. VVG condition, complete less int panel, window handle, ext door hndl. Ready to sand N paint.
silver74insocal
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 26 2012, 06:57 PM) *

I'm bringing a left door w/ window, etc. VVG condition, complete less int panel, window handle, ext door hndl. Ready to sand N paint.

idea.gif man maybe i should bring my truck.....
euro911
You can always remove your driver side door before you drive your car there, Dave shades.gif
silver74insocal
icon_bump.gif tomorrow fellas. if you havent been to one of these you are seriously missing out.
if you are looking for ANYTHING for a 914, you will either find it here, or meet someone who has one or knows where to get it. beer.gif
nathansnathan
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Oct 26 2012, 07:46 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 26 2012, 06:57 PM) *

idea.gif man maybe i should bring my truck.....

I've got that chrome front bumper you'd asked about awhile ago that I can bring.
76-914
See ya'll manana. piratenanner.gif
jim_hoyland
I'm rolling out to the G&R now.... smile.gif I'm looking for a generator pulley and keyway
Gint
Y'all have fun.

Shar and I will be in Anaheim for the Mecum auction 11/15-17-ish.
jim_hoyland
A big thanks to Ron and Glen for hosting the biannual G & R? Saw lots of old friends, old parts, and great 914s.

Had to leave early, but found several parts I needed . Hope someone posts pics later today

euro911
Pretty good turnout - met some new folks and saw old friends ... some who were real old laugh.gif

Came home with more s#it fine items than I took to sell ... again dry.gif

Thanks to Glenn & Ron for hosting yet another great G&R beerchug.gif
oldschool
I shoot some footage with my phone camera it will be up soon, check back its uploading real slow....
G&R
JoeSharp
Aways a good event, I even sold some stuff again.
Thank you guys once again, Ron and Glenn
76-914
a great event as always. tons of good parts this time. Thx Ron n Glen beerchug.gif Thx Toast, phatt914 n silvernsocal for the help.
Black22
Another great event! Good people and good deals! I even picked up some parts to fix my ride and got extras for great prices!

Thanks for the intake boots Kent! Also thanks for hauling Al's stuff to the event. Who knew Al had all the CHT's ever made!?! Good to have a little bit of Al incorporated into my ride. I hope Shirlee got a briefcase full of cash.

Got killer deals and ride is back on the road!! piratenanner.gif Halloween run is next!!! driving.gif
oldschool
yeah man thx. I was able to get out of there for only $140.. laugh.gif
Black22
QUOTE(oldschool @ Oct 28 2012, 07:32 PM) *

yeah man thx. I was able to get out of there for only $140.. laugh.gif

I got out for $100!!!

It would have been $110 if I would have bought that t-shirt I wanted!
Black22
Oldschool, what was the name of the guy you bought the sidemarker lights from?
That dude saved my ass! I bought an AFM from him and that's why my car is on the road again!

I owe him a beer!
SLITS
QUOTE(Black22 @ Oct 28 2012, 07:49 PM) *

That dude saved my ass! I bought an AFM from him and that's why my car is on the road again!

I owe him a beer!

I believe that was Gary from Big Bear.

It was a whirlwind from beginning to end as usual.

Thanks to all the sellers and buyers; to friends old and new. I am glad that Kent made a few beans for Al's wife.

And Elliot .... I can't thank you enough for the memories.
oldschool

I owe him a beer!

Not sure what dude? I got the one from AL...stuff.
Black22
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 28 2012, 08:06 PM) *

I owe him a beer!

And Elliot .... I can't thank you enough for the memories.

Not sure I want to hear that story! lol-2.gif
pete000
Great day, Always fun to see a bunch of 914s and parts too !
euro911
Missed meeting you, neighbor ...
914_teener
Thanks Ron and Glenn,

Lot's of parts this time....and Tony's original six....very cool.

7TPorsh
Sorry I missed it but I was able to get my car running decent in the afternoon so it wasn't a total lost day. If G&R was today I could make it.

Pics, Pics?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.