Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Reproduction 914-6 GT oil filler neck
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
911_2.2T
A while ago I've had a batch of 911ST oil filler necks made, and some folks asked me if I could do a 914-6 GT Oil filler neck.
So I went on the hunt for the correct Tubes for the pressure relief valve, handle for the aluminum cap, measurements etc.
I've made 2 of these filler tubes and due to the work associated (and cost billed to me) I've stopped at these 2.
They are done in the bare form, but need to be cleaned/sanded/blasted and coated to look good.
I would like to sell them off as is in the bare shape, because I don't want to invest more time in this.
They come with the vintage 86mm Aluminum Blau cap with PMB performance handel spot welded on the cap from the inside.

Asking $399 shipped a piece. These are now both spoken for[i]
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
911_2.2T
two more pictures
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
911_2.2T
If you just want an Aluminum 86mm Blau Oil cap, I have a couple of these left.
They are the period item with cork seal and come with a long (5cm) or short (2cm) reciever neck.
Price for this is $150 shipped
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
911_2.2T
I also have one set left with the 86mm Alu Oil cap and a 110mm Stainless Steel Fuel Cap.
The oil cap is the period item with cork seal and come with a long (5cm) or short (2cm) reciever neck. The Fuel cap is a newer production with Rubber seal and also comes with a 5cm receiver neck.
Price for this is $225 shipped

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=335
024]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
twash
pm sent
Norskpole
PM sent
911_2.2T
The 914-6 GT filler necks have been sold, paid and shipped.
I have the basic hardware left to make 4 more of these.
For $225 shipped you get an aluminum cap, short neck, and the required pipes to build one yourself.
porbmw
HI
I'll take one of the kits.
Will send a PM to arrange getting the $225 to you, and thanks.
Paul
911_2.2T
All four 914-6 GT filler kits are sold.
Plenty of Alu oil caps+ receiver necks left.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.