Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Long day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Got up early and started working and worked all day. Took a few breaks here and there but got most everything done. Just finished adding all the users from a large medical group to their new Exchange server and creating groups and setting permissions. Its not hard work, just tedious. I am off to bed finally only to get up early again tomorrow and do it all over again. Hope you all have a great night and a good day tomorrow. beer.gif
Howard
good night, sweetie smile.gif
Jeroen
I feel yer pain biggrin.gif

My last 2 or 3 weeks looked like this:
go to the office in the morning (no too early though), work all day till 18.00
go home, have dinner with wife & daughter, put daughter to bed, sit and relax for 5 mins
back to the office, where I do some more work. If I'm lucky, I'm home at midnight, but more likely it'll be 02.00 in the morning, with an occasional 03.00 or 05.00 (say once or twice a week)
saturday, I have a day off to do some family stuff
sunday, back to the office and work 'till 18.00, go home for dinner and wait for monday and do it again....

right now, I'm at the point that I have to check my calendar to know what day it is wacko.gif

just a couple of more days, and then it'll be back to "normal" busy biggrin.gif
ChrisFoley
You're killing yourself for a better life, lol.

I get up at 7:30-8 am; go on the computer for a while and have breakfast; head to the shop around 10; lunch at 12 to 12:30 or 1; work/play to 5 (I hate it when the phone rings and interrupts my silence); then head home to fix supper. After that my time is mine to do with as I please - race car, tv, internet, whatever I feel like.
Actually, my time all day is mine to do with as I please. happy11.gif laugh.gif

Now get back to work!
Bruce Allert
I was supposed to be "ON VACATION" this week in Sodona Arizona but my 13 y/o Corgi took sick. sad.gif Had to put him in the hospital for a few days so the trip had to be canceled. He's OK now so I took Wednesday off & played 27 holes of Golf at Heron Lakes beer.gif Now it's back to normal everyday stuff smile.gif

.....b
Mrs. K
I hear ya guys.....up at 4:30 am....work in the
hospital till about 1500 then pick up kids from school
then work the volleyball games helping with the fund raising..
then get dinner for everyone...then clean up the house.... and then....all over again!
Reminds me of that Beatles song "It's just another day"!
At least I am off today...from the hospital that is! biggrin.gif

Lisa blink.gif
GaroldShaffer
Umm, don't hate me. Up at 6am, when the 3yr old wakes up help get him ready to go to Nana's (only 3 times a week). Take him to Nana's, come home eat breakfast then comes that long 14 step comute to work biggrin.gif (work from home), answer phone, do reports, schedule jobs, quit at 4pmish, start dinner, pick up son and have the rest of the night with my wife & son. clap56.gif

My wife works three days a week, so on her off days she takes the boy to the park, play groups and such. Nights & most weekends it's Dad time wub.gif

Life is good boldblue.gif

PS. I am on call 24x7x365
Root_Werks
Ah, I wish I was so lucky. 04:30 get up and be at bus stop at 04:40. Get to work at 06:34, surf 914world.com most of day. Fix some computer gargage, go home around 14:45 (grab buss). Wife gets off at 16:00, she picks me up at a park and ride close to her work. We carpool together the rest of the way home. Home by 17:00, dinner, play with cats(2), tinker on the 914, yard etc...

We both have the weekends off (usually) so the weekends are our play time. I have a son from a previous marriage (Ryan, 11 now). We get him every weekend. So weekends are fun.

It's a living. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.