Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blemished Hats on Ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
d914
me laugh.gif
Jeff Bonanno
nice one greg - i'll have to grab up one out here while i wait for the repeat run of hats.
Howard
QUOTE(Jeff Bonanno @ Oct 29 2004, 07:30 AM)
awright - i was just about to put in my bid and one of you guys snatched da last two! who's the culprit?!

scott can i have one of your SIX hats ifn i come up to help you pour gas in that conversion?

hehehe.

Scott and I will corner the market on these, create an artificial shortage, and drive the prices sky high. We'll make a fortune, but later be investigated and end up in ClubFed with the Enron guys.
Jeff Bonanno
yer messin wit da wrong wop, how-wierd
Engman
Yep - couple of years down the road these will become some of the lore of the 914 club. Probably become a 'rare' collectors item. Sean will have stashed 50 or so of these away and will retire on the profits when he sells em. biggrin.gif

M
SLITS
Naw, Howard and Scott are going to use them as "Depends" replacements.
Series9
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Oct 29 2004, 08:15 AM)
Are these going to be a special numbered run of hats? (Sharpie marker under the brim of the hat??)

-Rusty smoke.gif

agree.gif
Howard
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 29 2004, 10:38 AM)
Naw, Howard and Scott are going to use them as "Depends" replacements.

Is that a 'go shit in your hat joke'? cool_shades.gif

and bananas..you tawkin' to me?
Jenny
You all suck! pissoff.gif I only wanted one measley hat, and was going to buy it this morning when I got to work. Just because it's for a good cause, doesn't make you any less greedy. I have no hats, y'know... ph34r.gif

Jen
SLITS
agree.gif
Mueller
Jenny....if you really want one, I bought 2, I only really need one smile.gif
d914
[I only wanted one measley hat, and was going to buy it this morning ]

ya got one, just PM me.
Jenny
I'm just trying to make everyone feel guilty. I was talking to those who bought more hats than they have heads in their household. It's sweet of you to offer though. Thanks.

Jen
SpecialK
Man! those sold fast!!

I've got a whole garage full of "blemished" 914 parts... idea.gif
d914
got way too many hats and I have orderd a 'got cones' for my son and I. I've got an extra and your more than welcome to.

I'm not this nice often, ask my daughter!!!
SLITS

GUILTY

Scott & Howard - Let the inquisition begin ar15.gif
Jeff Bonanno
ok - a secret negotiation is in the works to secure a hat to my perch.

SLITS, i will be happy to testify against those two perps.
Jenny
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 29 2004, 12:10 PM)
<h1>GUILTY</h1>Scott & Howard - Let the inquisition begin ar15.gif

There'd better be one of those in my goodie bag for WCC '05 wink.gif

Jen
Howard
what hats?

I have no recollection of that.
Jeff Bonanno
biggrin.gif you'd make a great senator or CIA director ohmy.gif
GTeener
ohmy.gif Those went fast!
VegasRacer
QUOTE(GTeener @ Oct 29 2004, 01:56 PM)
ohmy.gif Those went fast!

14 hours to be exact.
Kinda appropriate, dontcha think?
skline
Well Howard bought more than I did, besides it was for a good cause. I go through a lot of hats and figured these would make nice spares. What are you all trying to say???
SLITS
What, we haven't said anything (thanks for the out Howard).
skline
QUOTE(Jeff Bonanno @ Oct 29 2004, 12:37 PM)
ok - a secret negotiation is in the works to secure a hat to my perch.

SLITS, i will be happy to testify against those two perps.

I was accidently notified of your secret negotiation, I think its a very nice gesture. If it falls through Jeff, you can always come by and help with the car, I heard you work for hats! lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
Howard
419club.com News Ticker: 419club.com Newswire****FLASH****"The inquisition is about to begin. After much agony, the blemished 914club hats were placed at auction on eBay for the benefit of a charity. This hat is destined for scarcity as a couple of members bought one for every head they have or seen, leaving others hatless. A protest is planned in front of their houses in the next month where look alikes of Col. Muammar Abu Minyar al-QADHAFI (Howard), Sadam Hussein (Scott) will be burned wearing their blemished hats. All are invited to bring petrol and pitchforks for the party. Date will be announced soon" Stay tuned for more biased reporting)****END OF FLASH****No updates are available..............end.
TheCabinetmaker
Daaaammmnnn! Howard, your as ugly as me!!!! biggrin.gif
Howard
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Oct 29 2004, 03:34 PM)

That's Qaddafi, ya dimwit. I'm uglier than that but better looking than Slits! biggrin.gif
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(Howard @ Oct 29 2004, 06:39 PM)
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Oct 29 2004, 03:34 PM)

That's Qaddafi, ya dimwit. I'm uglier than that but better looking than Slits! biggrin.gif

Well, OK! your both uglier than me! laugh.gif
seanery
clap56.gif well sonuvabitch! smilie_pokal.gif

You guys rock!
There are still more hats, but I can't count past 75. I don't know how many though. Give me a couple days and I'll do some more, but when those are gone, they are all gone.

THANKS SO MUCH! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET A BIG OL MONEY ORDER MADE OUT TO THE PFF FROM THE FFC AND 914 CLUB HAT SALE! smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif clap56.gif mueba.gif
SLITS
That certainly puts Howard's and Scott's, uhhhh, I mean Muammar's and Sadam's plan in the shitter bootyshake.gif
rhodyguy
nice, funny thread. i live for the **FLASH**.

kevin
seanery
hats are all boxed up and will go out on Monday (hopefully)
neo914-6
hats are all boxed up and will go out on Monday (hopefully)

So the good ones are on their way? I am hoping to get mine to wear at the SEMA show. rolleyes.gif
Felix
azbill
Got my - Don't realy like the color but the charity is what counts. smilie_pokal.gif
seanery
nope, not the good ones, the blems that people bought on ebay. -sorry
Jamie
Can you give us an item or posting number so we can find them? I don't buy what I can't see!
SLITS
QUOTE(Jamie @ Oct 30 2004, 06:27 PM)
Can you give us an item or posting number so we can find them? I don't buy what I can't see!

If you own a teener, you already have............RUST laugh.gif
seanery
there is a link young man, look on the first post of this thread. biggrin.gif
skline
So you posted up more hats, I didnt see any thread that said you did. How many more did you post? Sean, this should do your feedback wonders. It wont be long and you will be up there like mine. Thanks for the feedback also.
swood
Got my two. Thanks Seanery!

Need more hats as head gets balder... <_<
Downunderman
Sean, when will the replacement ones ship?
seanery
Howard, I hope to have them in a couple weeks.
I'll let everyone know as soon as they arrive.
seanery
Saturday night I reloaded the Ebay site with 60 more hats. Last I checked we had about 35 or so left, maybe 40...somewhere between there I guess...so if you want one, there ya go!
seanery
last chance.
19 hours to go smile.gif
anthony
biggrin.gif Sean, you just wanted to boost your ebay rating, didn't you? biggrin.gif f

BTW: Thanks for making all the hats. I know it's a lot of work. And one of my "defective" hats was barely defective. smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
bernbomb914
Got mine Thanks

Bernie
type47fan
Mine arrived. . .distinctive to say the least. Thanks Sean and 914 Club.

Wayne (type47fan)
ws91420
Ordered mine 24 left smilie_pokal.gif
Dr Evil
Mine arrived and my girlfriend and I like them very much. They keep the voices in my head warm. wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.