Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blemished Hats on Ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
seanery
Ebay Auction

All monies go to our Fall Foliage charity, the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation.
Thanks!
seanery
you guys are awesome!

in less than 5 minutes 3 hats are sold. smilie_pokal.gif

When this is done. We'll get a press release announcing the donations in the name of 914World.com along with a pic of the money order.

Thanks so much!
anthony
Why not sell them directly right here and bypass the ebay fees?
seanery
multiple reasons...it would drag out too long here, we can get some exposure there, and it runs on autopilot...except for the stuffing/shipping.
anthony
Another way to sell them on ebay without pay too much in fees is to list them for $.25 each with $12.60 for shipping.
seanery
laugh.gif

didn't think of that!
skline
Well Sean, you can stuff and ship 4 more. PayPal sent. I got 3 for me and 1 for Joe cause he is my car buddy. Gotta have hats for the garage. Besdes, its a good cause. Come on guys, get your garage hats now!!!
Trekkor
I'll take two. Let me send you a check wink.gif

KT
anthony
Looks like no checks, paypal only, immediate payment required.
dinomium
Yeah MORE HATS! It is hat wearin season in Seattle!!

This club ROCKS!
markb
2 more for me! Paypal sent. Way to go Sean!! aktion035.gif
morph
are you gonna run em again.i just bought a buttload of parts and a couple cars.so the a&p bank account just went south for a week or two.and im tired of getting my hand slapped by the wife when i reach for our personell accounts.
james
GWN7
You should have decided to move them last weekend and saved all that shipping (costs and packaging) wink.gif biggrin.gif

BTW the big box went for free, it was the last piece of luggage unloaded here.

Seatle weather here too.....F'ing rain...
skline
See how this comes out

914_pilot ( 61Feedback score is 50 to 99) US $9.00 2 Oct-28-04 18:31:35 PDT --
kev94teener ( 159Feedback score is 100 to 499) US $9.00 1 Oct-28-04 18:35:32 PDT --
scott_kline ( 398Feedback score is 100 to 499) US $9.00 4 Oct-28-04 18:49:51 PDT Paid Paypal
vsg914 ( 14Feedback score is 10 to 49) US $9.00 4 Oct-28-04 18:55:17 PDT --
dinomium ( 8 ) US $9.00 2 Oct-28-04 19:22:43 PDT --
a94teener ( 114Feedback score is 100 to 499) US $9.00 2 Oct-28-04 19:41:22 PDT --
dlee1967 ( 234Feedback score is 100 to 499) US $9.00 1 Oct-28-04 19:48:41 PDT --
tnfsales ( 288Feedback score is 100 to 499)about meGo to member's eBay Store US $9.00 2 Oct-28-04 19:52:19 PDT --
iglootales ( 74Feedback score is 50 to 99) US $9.00 2 Oct-28-04 19:54:02 PDT --
ws91420
Why wasn't it posted so when you search Porsche 914 it would come up? unsure.gif
As soon as my paypal acct is verified I'll buy one.
bernbomb914
I am in for 2

Bernie
Dr Evil
Damnit, my girlfriend saw the picture and said, "I want one." I bought two, thanks.
skline
Jeesh, Howard bought 10 of them, if you guys want one, you better hurry, they are going fast. I would guess they will be sold out tomorrow.
Mueller
I was the 1st one to buy...do I get anything extra??? smile.gif
scotty914
i got one drooley.gif but i guess i have to grouphug.gif the gf (terithesweet) let me use her ebay id because my bank account is telling me :finger2:

scott t
GWN7
Yes you do Mike....you get yours shipped first wink.gif biggrin.gif
VegasRacer
Not that I need another 914 hat - I'm just a sucker for a good cause.
Ya better hurry up if you want one. They are going fast. burnout.gif
736conver
I just bid and sent money. Looks like these will go fast.
seanery
The reason Porsche isn't in the ad is well, because I don't want to piss off the porsche trademark folks. Better safe than sorry ya know.
sgomes
...and other one down!!! smilie_pokal.gif

I really think we need a smilie with a hat after all these hats lately! beer.gif
skline
What did you start with, 80? and now there is only 27 left. I would say they will be gone later today. You guys better hurry.
SteveL
Pack and ship 2 more, this time to Minneapolis! clap56.gif
This is a great idea and it's wonderful of you to do this for charity.
Thank you!

Steve
Howard
QUOTE(skline @ Oct 28 2004, 10:01 PM)
Jeesh, Howard bought 10 of them, if you guys want one, you better hurry, they are going fast. I would guess they will be sold out tomorrow.

Sure, go ahead and laugh. Wait till you see what the bidding goes up to when we auction these puppies to raise $$ for Special Olympics at WCC 2005.

Everyone will want to be a member of the 'Slightly Off Center 914world.com' smilie_pokal.gif
Rusty
Ship two more, please. Great idea for charity. clap56.gif
skline
17 Left, get them while they are hot!!!!
rhodyguy
one more gone. actually, like oem shift knobs and oem uncracked dashes, these will become HIGHLY exclusive items.

kevin
skline
I have a close family friend who has this disease, and I think its great that we donate to this charity. With any luck, they will find a cure for it. If you dont know what the effects are from it, then you owe it to yourself to look into it. Buy a hat, you know you want to. 14 left now.
d914
tried earlier, have to update paypal cc info, expired. will git r dun....
skline
Now there is only 11 left, I told you they would go fast. If you want one, you better hurry.
morph
they was going so fast i just had to buy three.
james
skline
9 left, they will be gone shortly. Dont wait, the time is now.
Garland
Only 10 now left. I got the 11th Thanks Sean.
skline
Now there is only 8 left, I think I will buy 2 more just to have for later. You guys that sleep till late morning will miss out if you dont hurry. biggrin.gif
phantom914
I got number 10. The fact that they are cheap and a little bit off center seems appropriate for this club. I know that it suits me biggrin.gif .

Andrew
skline
Now there is only 4 left, what are you waiting for? Last few minutes
Rusty
Are these going to be a special numbered run of hats? (Sharpie marker under the brim of the hat??)

If so, I'd like #6 and whatever other number you pick out for me! smile.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
SLITS
Two, 2, Dos, Zwei, ahhhhh whatever - PayPal sent with a kind note laugh.gif

Now if I can get the USPS to "lose" the other hats, mine will become

RARE

Bruuuuuuuuhahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhah (exit to the sound of a squeaking door)
Randal
Think I might have screwed up the first purchase with Pal Pal, but got the second one through.
skline
Well, I am off to Fry's to get some stuff for clients, I expect they will all be sold when I return. I hope you got yours.
mikerose
Got one smilie_pokal.gif biggrin.gif beerchug.gif mueba.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(skline @ Oct 29 2004, 08:18 AM)
Well, I am off to Fry's to get some stuff for clients, I expect they will all be sold when I return. I hope you got yours.

Yeh Scott, buy the shit with the blue/white stickers on the package - they've been checked by highly reliable techs before being resealed lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif wavey.gif
d914
Fixed paypal, GOT THE LAST TWO!!!!!! smilie_pokal.gif
spunone
ALL gone
Jeff Bonanno
awright - i was just about to put in my bid and one of you guys snatched da last two! who's the culprit?!

scott can i have one of your SIX hats ifn i come up to help you pour gas in that conversion?
phantom914
QUOTE(Jeff Bonanno @ Oct 29 2004, 07:30 AM)
awright - i was just about to put in my bid and one of you guys snatched da last two! who's the culprit?!

They'll sell you one for $20. happy11.gif

Andrew
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.