Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Group buy - Improved valve cover gaskets
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
SLKWrx
I'd like 6 sets, please let me know the details.
euro911
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 14 2012, 10:47 PM) *
QUOTE(euro911 @ Oct 11 2012, 05:11 PM) *
Mark, have these shipped yet?
Yes,
Yours should be there tomorrow USPS 9405509699939171916172.
Let me know if you have any problems.
-Mark
Just delivered! mueba.gif

Thanks Mark beerchug.gif
nsr-jamie
Hi Mark,

I'll take two sets please with cheap shipping to Japan. biggrin.gif
Greenguy
Mark how are you doing? Put me in for 4 sets

Greg
arg
Just got home and mine were on the porch.
Thanks Mark
matt5596
I'll take two sets. Thx.
NORD
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 12 2012, 08:58 PM) *

Let me know if I missed anyone, but I should have sent everyone the info so far.

See post #32 & post #48 WTF.gif

Haven't heard a thing from you WTF.gif Am I on a bad list WTF.gif
Gint
I'll take three sets Mark. Let me know.
Mikey914
I'm just checking.
Did I get everyonr here, it looks like I may have missed a few. I got a call today to check the thread.
Sorry, I've been really busy.
-mark
CG-914
is the group buy STILL open?
dfelz
Ill take two sets if still available
Thanks
CG-914
If still open I take 3 sets!
euro911
From a satisfied customer ... these work great thumb3d.gif
ndfrigi
I would like 3 sets also if still available?

Thank you!

Noel
hotlanta914
I will take 2 sets please
SLKWrx
I think I got skipped in here. I wanted 6 sets.
matt5596
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jan 15 2013, 03:29 PM) *

I'm just checking.
Did I get everyonr here, it looks like I may have missed a few. I got a call today to check the thread.
-mark

I thought maybe this GB died. I'm still in for 2 sets. If you haven't shipped my other GB order (heater tube grommets and front trunk drain tubes) can these ship together? Thanks for all you do.
john_g
I'd like 6 sets, please.
CG-914
icon_bump.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(matt5596 @ Jan 16 2013, 07:14 AM) *

I'm just checking.
-mark

I thought maybe this GB died. I'm still in for 2 sets. If you haven't shipped my other GB order (heater tube grommets and front trunk drain tubes) can these ship together? Thanks for all you do.

Yeah, I'm making more up so what the heck. If you need any of the other GB stuff (except the snorkle as it's still about 6 weeks out) I'll combine. The problem is I have these little GBs going on and I hate to see the postge be a significant part of the shipping cost. I'm pretty much stuck with priority mal as I have to associate tracking to the payments and it's the easiest way to see it's shipped and provide tracking if necessary.

-mark
matt5596
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jan 21 2013, 01:22 PM) *

QUOTE(matt5596 @ Jan 16 2013, 07:14 AM) *

I'm just checking.
-mark

Yeah, I'm making more up so what the heck. If you need any of the other GB stuff (except the snorkle as it's still about 6 weeks out) I'll combine. The problem is I have these little GBs going on and I hate to see the postge be a significant part of the shipping cost. I'm pretty much stuck with priority mal as I have to associate tracking to the payments and it's the easiest way to see it's shipped and provide tracking if necessary.

-mark

I'm in no rush for any of it. Wait and ship it all together when it makes most economical sense. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.