Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Threshold question..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
speed metal army
Im talking the threshold plates.They get the plastic rivits top and bottom,but does the bottom edge sneak under the rocker cover?Mine dont look like they will fit unless they are under..
Mikey914
The larger sill goes on the door threashold, the carpet strips have the edge without the screws covering the inner door seal clip on the seal.
speed metal army
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 27 2012, 06:25 PM) *

The larger sill goes on the door threashold, the carpet strips have the edge without the screws covering the inner door seal clip on the seal.

Yes,.
The larger of the 2,does it slip uner the rocker?Or sit on top?
1970 Neun vierzehn
QUOTE(speed metal army @ Oct 27 2012, 06:32 PM) *

Yes,.

Should look like this.......
speed metal army
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Oct 27 2012, 08:11 PM) *

QUOTE(speed metal army @ Oct 27 2012, 06:32 PM) *

Yes,.

Should look like this.......

Yeah yeah early car guy!
I cant tell from the photo,but it looks like the trim slides under the rocker...Also,the correct threshold trim is plastic for the late cars.Was there even the small piece of threshold trim?
1970 Neun vierzehn
Here's a pic from a '75. It appears that both early (my 1970) and late (the pictured 1975) have the threshold plate sitting on top of the rocker panel.

Paul
speed metal army
Thanks Paul!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.