Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Venice Blue 74 1.8 is probably gone.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
SUNAB914
Thanks everyone for support, I told the insurance I wasn't a priority that there are people up in NJ and NY that need help first.
Gasman, where you been hiding?
Thanks!
DRPHIL914
Chris, hate to see a 914 or any porsche get wacked like that but i'm sure it would have been more devastating cost wise to have had that happen to your 928! Either way its bad.
sean_v8_914
fix it. my experience has been as follows:
insurance adjuster deals with newer cars so any info you can have at teh ready will help make his job easier. get him a copy of the latest Excellence mag 914 market value report. find some top dollar ebay examples and print them out. any really nice photos of your car should also be included. help establish a high value . this will allow more money for the repair. remember the first offer is just that, an offer to settle. you dont have to take the first offer.
total loss is defined as cost of repair not to exceed X% of value. I think its something like 60%
Rick 918 s works in the industry so I would read...study anything he has to add about this.
RFoulds
she was a sweet little thing when she was my baby, but you took that car to a whole new level of sweet.
i hope she is back on the road strong and healthy soon.
SUNAB914
Phil the only reason I had the 914 on the highway was my 928 was acting up, I think I got bad gas. Still trying to figure it out!! Feels like the car is starving for gas or some of the injectors are clogged. Anyway, it comes in cycles.
Jerry
Send it to Scotty B !!!!
SUNAB914
If this issue isn't corrected soon I will be going to the Congressmans office to file a complaint.
My patience has run out.
billh1963
What's going on? No insurance settlement from the car that hit you? sad.gif
gunny
Great looking car, hope the insurance covers your repairs.
SUNAB914
Bill, my patience has run out. I asked for POC to call and the reply was have patience. Time for the big guns to come out. Remember, I dealing with Secret Service, big brother government here. If I drink another beer I will be pissed off again. blowup.gif
DRPHIL914
The guy that hit you was S.S.? Why isnt your insurance rep taking care of it? Did you discuss or provide documentation of value? You still should get paid by your insurance; and then the insurance companies can take their time fighting it out. AND from the medical/chiro end of it the average legal settlement should be in the neighborhood of 3-4x the medical costs plus vehicle value.
Get a really good attorney,
Kirmizi
QUOTE(SUNAB914 @ Jan 11 2013, 03:16 PM) *
Time for the big guns to come out. Remember, I dealing with Secret Service, big brother government here.

Maybe you need to find them some hookers blink.gif
Hope it gets resolved soon.
Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.