Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Air / Fuel measuring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
LotusJoe
I've used a WEGO 3 for some time to monitor my A/F ratio, but primarily on the dyno. But I finally got it all together in one unit so I can set it on the seat. Now I'm able to do some meaningful adjustments without having to take to the dyno.

Click to view attachment
Black22
aktion035.gif
Ductech
Now that is pretty spiffy. What you should do is keep it mobile and offer street tuning services. Sometimes it's hard to reproduce real world driving situations on a dyno. So hopping in a friends car and throwing that sensor in the exhaust and go for a spin around town could help identify tuning issues... Now the real question is do you really need those ugly labels? poke.gif
LotusJoe
QUOTE(Ductech @ Nov 6 2012, 01:04 PM) *

Now that is pretty spiffy. What you should do is keep it mobile and offer street tuning services. Sometimes it's hard to reproduce real world driving situations on a dyno. So hopping in a friends car and throwing that sensor in the exhaust and go for a spin around town could help identify tuning issues... Now the real question is do you really need those ugly labels? poke.gif

Only the Power label shades.gif ...how else would you know it's on?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.