Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Question for guitar players
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
SpecialK
QUOTE(JerryP @ Nov 10 2004, 06:19 AM)
Special K,

I most certainly didn't mean to suggest that Dustin was included among the wanking types I described. I hope it didn't come off that way. Don't get me wrong...there is all kinds of toys I want...there is some cool stuff out there....but I've been caught up in the gear before and found that it covered flaws in my physical abilities and holes in my knowledge of music. It's a remarkably easy trap to fall into.

Not at all Jerry, in fact I totally agree with getting the "skill" first......but then again you can find some real bargains on equipment when someone buys top of the line stuff, and then figures out that they suck at it and decide to sell it off wink.gif
SpecialK
Ended up getting a vintage (late '60s early '70s) Blueridge BR-OS in absolutely mint condition, doesn't look like it was ever played, not one scratch aktion035.gif . I haven't had a chance to mess with it too much since it seems like everytime I whip it out of it's hiding place, someone (son's friends, sales people, Jehovah's witness, etc.) knocks on the front door and I have to scramble to put it away. headbang.gif

Solid spruce top.........hmmmm, I can't remember who told me that was a good thing, but thanks for all of the excellent input guys!........and you too Miles! cool_shades.gif

Kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.