Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's mine!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Dec 11 2012, 08:53 PM) *

Didn't you a buy a black Boxster?

Yes, it is my daily now and have been using it for ax also.
Socalandy
Congrats and enjoy the drive home. Lew would be happy and proud aktion035.gif
wingnut86
...and you are still "WAITING" to pull the trigger on that 4 car garage with the pool table in it??

WTF.gif

Get cranking youngster, the neighbors are gonna talk about the used car lot, and some of them own jacks and portable impact wrenches...

ph34r.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(wingnut86 @ Dec 12 2012, 12:39 PM) *

...and you are still "WAITING" to pull the trigger on that 4 car garage with the pool table in it??

WTF.gif

Get cranking youngster, the neighbors are gonna talk about the used car lot, and some of them own jacks and portable impact wrenches...

ph34r.gif

Trees get cut next month. Then, the 30x40 garage construction commences! piratenanner.gif
SirAndy
I just learned something new! Thanks for the edufication ...
biggrin.gif
RFoulds
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Dec 11 2012, 04:39 PM) *

Bill Brewster's shop in South OC or Otto's in Venice (LA) can check it over for you, unless the IE folks have other shop recco's out there! Unfortunately my guy in OC won't take anything but old long time customers on the 914's & other vintage VW & P-cars, etc., otherwise I'd recco him.

I don't know where you are picking up the car, but if you are near Riverside, my 914 service guy is Don Kravig, Precision Motion, at (951) 784-0425.

Some might remember Don (and his Dad, Big Don) for building some incredible 914 race cars back in the day. Even a few magazine covers about his builds.

Your I-10 route comes right past Palm Springs/Palm Desert/La Quinta area. Too soon for your overnight stop, but fuel and food maybe.

Randy
Cupomeat
drooley.gif
Sounds like a great car and a great adventure.

I think it is time for me to get another 914... screwy.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(RFoulds @ Dec 12 2012, 10:52 AM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Dec 11 2012, 04:39 PM) *

Bill Brewster's shop in South OC or Otto's in Venice (LA) can check it over for you, unless the IE folks have other shop recco's out there! Unfortunately my guy in OC won't take anything but old long time customers on the 914's & other vintage VW & P-cars, etc., otherwise I'd recco him.

I don't know where you are picking up the car, but if you are near Riverside, my 914 service guy is Don Kravig, Precision Motion, at (951) 784-0425.

Some might remember Don (and his Dad, Big Don) for building some incredible 914 race cars back in the day. Even a few magazine covers about his builds.

Your I-10 route comes right past Palm Springs/Palm Desert/La Quinta area. Too soon for your overnight stop, but fuel and food maybe.

Randy

agree.gif

I knew some buddies who had him work on their 914s back in the day, & they liked him!
type47
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Dec 11 2012, 11:30 AM) *

Tentative plan would be to take I-8 to I-10 and then catch I-20 to South Carolina.

I welcome anyone who wants to share a right seat!

I'd like to be considered as co-driver! Sounds like the ultimate road trip...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.