Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Snorkel Tube wiring harness GB $28 each
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Mikey914
QUOTE(pneuhyde @ Mar 25 2013, 02:55 AM) *

Are you still accepting orders for the group buy plan?
Steve

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 24 2013, 10:35 PM) *

Just a follow up. The tooling is almost complete. I hope to have the fist sample part in about 10 days.
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

Yes, it's still open.

I started this some time ago, and it's taken longer than planned, but it will be in production pending the 1st part is acceptable shortly.
Luke M
Hi Mike,

I'd be in for 2 of them in the group buy price.
Pm me with the details.

Rleog
I'm in for one.
Thanks
worn
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 19 2012, 11:28 PM) *

A great part to have if you need one. I was tapped to make these awhile ago, and there looked like there was some interest in doing these. I plan to make them from silicone of a soft enough durometer to allow them to stretch easily. The flanges will be slightly larger to allow for a tighter fit. So there will be some improvements, but look pretty stock. They should be easier to install than stock. I try to make most of my stuff as close to factory as possible where it makes sense, and I think factory had it right as one piece.

In for 2.
Mikey914
Just completed the 1st sample part. Kind of a pain to check fit, but I will be able to do so next week. Pending the fit check, these will go into production.

Also added some other items into the group buy arena so that they can be combined and save on shipping, so check those out, you may want to add.
mepstein
Looks great
balljoint
You have a type-o in your thread title.
Niklas
If you make one for 914/6 add one of these me.
Total one for 914/4 and one for 914/6,

Niklas
Mikey914
QUOTE(balljoint @ Apr 4 2013, 11:15 AM) *

You have a type-o in your thread title.

Thx
Fixxxxed
Mikey914
QUOTE(Niklas @ Apr 4 2013, 12:33 PM) *

If you make one for 914/6 add one of these me.
Total one for 914/4 and one for 914/6,

Niklas

Anyone know the diference for the 6? Was it longer?
mdelwiche
Yea put me down for one of those snorkel tubes
Curbandgutter
If you are still taking orders, put me down for one.
Curbandgutter
icon_bump.gif
rick 918-S
Still in when you get this done icon_bump.gif biggrin.gif
JeffBowlsby
Hi Mark, Can you tell us the ETA on these...I'll buy a few of them as soon as they are available.
Mikey914
Thanks guys,
about 8-10 days out. as soon as the run is about wrapped up, I'll be sending PM's to all. I just don't like holding your money while you wait. I also want to assure the other items are ready at the same time so you can get several other items that can ship with these so you can save on shipping.

I plan to start sending the PMs end of the week.
Thanks for waiting
-mark
Mikey914
Didn't want to send PM until product was in full production. I'll starts shipping Friday the GB will be open til June 16th.
Thanks to all for your support
Mikey914
Well, my guy worked over the weekend and I didn't even he planned to, so we got these done earlier than expected. Sometimes things go your way piratenanner.gif
Just the good news I needed today. Actually got a few shipped out today.
maf914
Mark,

I'll take one snorkle tube. Thanks.
gcrotvik
I will take 1 Mark. These are for late cars correct?
Zimms
WOW. Ordered early this week and everything hit my doorstep today. Great job!
Ronald4780
Two sets for me please.
Mikey914
I moved these to the website as things have been a bit crazy with the new stuff and the WCR stuff.
They are under thier own category - GB specials, I appreciate the bump, but you can find these here-
http://shop.914rubber.com/GB-Specials_c22.....m1plqscsfapp02
euro911
"404 (Page Not Found) Error"

sad.gif
burton73
Hi Mark,

I would like one for my 914-6

Bob Burton
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.