Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: **Confusion regarding Hats**
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
mikeyb33
I'd like to add my name to the list, if you any hats left over/unclaimed etc.

(I'd've ordered one the first time around, but I'm new to the site/club - I only found out about the hats fairly recently. They're really awesome looking!)
buck toenges
Sean, If there are any left I need one for Chris for drawing my 914. If there are two left I would like one also. I feel that I should be first in line since I am a fellow Hoosier! rolleyes.gif
By the way How much are they?
And Chris if you are listening, just keep bugging me for the hat if I can't get one until next spring.
Buck
GTeener
QUOTE(seanery @ Dec 7 2004, 09:11 AM)
That is 131 boxes of hats destined for all parts of the US.

International (Australia, Canada, Finland & the Netherlands) orders will go out tomorrow. smile.gif

Thanks for the effort Sean! I know it taint easy.
It's hard enough moving 72 hats, let alone 130+pray.gif

It's almost over (for this year wink.gif )
seanery
Gwen,
that's 131 boxes and 225 hats! ohmy.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE(seanery @ Dec 7 2004, 02:23 PM)

I feel sorry for the guy behind you in line at the Post Office. alfred.gif
seanery
haha,
no longer do I have to go to the post office.
I can do my shipping online.
Thank goodness my carrier doesn't mind picking up 130 extra packages! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
Qarl
I like VegasRacer's avatar.

I want my hat!
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(Jenny @ Dec 7 2004, 12:37 PM)
You're such a stud, Sean!! clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Jen

rolleyes.gif
tommy914
Got my hat today Sean.

It looks great!

thanks! aktion035.gif
rhodyguy
sean, do you have a deal for the usps to pick items up, or do you have to lug them to the post office?

kevin
watsonrx13
Sean, just got my hat..... biggrin.gif

I want to thank you for the tremendous effort it took to get these hats the way they were ordered. Thanks for following through and working with the supplier. When we meet, I'll buy you a beer.gif

Now I know I'll get a least one Christmas present I want... clap56.gif

You are DA MAN....

Now for the smiles.... smilie_pokal.gif mueba.gif biggrin.gif mueba.gif beer.gif mueba.gif beerchug.gif mueba.gif monkeydance.gif mueba.gif
mack914
Oh boy!!! Got my hat today. Hey Now!! Thanks for the effort on the hats, Sean..
Jenny
Got my hats in the mail today. Spectacular. Thanks for seeing this thru, Sean, and for the speedy delivery. Now I have to go out and buy maroon clothes to match it. rolleyes.gif

Jen
skline
I am sad, my mailman already came and left and I didnt get mine. sad.gif Maybe tomorrow. I did however get my new Porsche Leather and wool jacket today. So at least I am warm while waiting. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Hi_Fi_Guy
Received the hats today. Look fantastic.

Thank you!
skline
Woohoo!! Happy day!! The post man comes walking up the driveway saying he forgot to drop a box off earlier. The hats are here. Thanks Sean, they are great. Aaron, kiss my bootyshake.gif

You cant rub it in my face. lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 9 2004, 04:59 PM)
Aaron, kiss my bootyshake.gif

You cant rub it in my face. lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

WTF? ohmy.gif laugh.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
GTeener
QUOTE(seanery @ Dec 7 2004, 02:23 PM)
Gwen,

pray.gif You rock!
Jamie
So how does a newbie go about buying one of these 914 profile hats? Around here in central Kentucky it will be like a secret code- Robbie is the only other 914 owner I have found so far!
bernbomb914
Thanks I got my hats today also. they are just enough differant so I can tell the differance. I like the new ones better.

Thanks again

Bernie lol2.gif
markb
sad.gif
scruz914
I came home to a box, from Sean! Yea! I have my hat. And it is a Christmas kind of color. The offset 914world.com on the bill is perfect!

The deal with this hat is I do not want to wear it while sweating. Which is not very often. My blue hat has sweat marks across the front. I am hesitant to wash it and loose the color. Has anyone washed theirs?

Oh, sorry Mark B. If you ordered one you should get it soon. If you didn't get in on this purchase I am sure there will be another one soon.

-Jeff
Dr Evil
Man, I'm like the only Californian that hasn't gotten thiers yet. However, I am very patient and AAron can't rub my face in anything.
markb
QUOTE(scruz914 @ Dec 9 2004, 07:58 PM)

Oh, sorry Mark B. If you ordered one you should get it soon. If you didn't get in on this purchase I am sure there will be another one soon.

-Jeff

Yup, ordered 2. They should get here soon. I bought 2 of the off center ones, and I've gotten one of them pretty grimy already. It's currently my favorite hat. Can't wait to get one of the "good ones" to wear for "nice". wink.gif
splashfx
Just wanted to add a big "THANK YOU!!" to Sean. Got my hats today and they're AWESOME!

Here's to you Sean beer.gif

Merry Christmas everyone (if you're into that kinda thing)
Dman
Thanks Sean! smilie_pokal.gif

I'm showing off my new hat at work right now!

Thanks for all the work.
mikerose
QUOTE(Dman @ Dec 10 2004, 09:51 AM)
Thanks Sean! smilie_pokal.gif

I'm showing off my new hat at work right now!

Thanks for all the work.

Thanks again, When do we put in the the next order? Can I pay you now? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Mike
ArtechnikA
Hats came yesterday, they look great !

thanks.
Dr Evil
Day 2: Still no hat came with the postman. Now that the sun is out, I must use the less perfect hat to shade my bald head. Why does Mr. Lee taunt me soo? Am I to be the only Californian to have an unfilled order? Voices in head....screaming for cover.....waiting...waiting....being a wise ass.
Korijo
got scruff ?

thanks sean pray.gif
seanery
Dr. Evil,
what's yer last name?
markb
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
skline
QUOTE(seanery @ Dec 10 2004, 03:17 PM)
Dr. Evil,
what's yer last name?

That would be Mike Maniac.....eerrrrrrr Lezniak.....Yeah, thats it. Mike Lezniak
seanery
Mike,
your order was delivered yesterday at 12:56pm
usps tracking # 01038555749239213889

shipped to:
4773 35th street
San Diego, CA 92116-2422
Dr Evil
Thats me, but I bet that it got signed for as delivered when it reached our sub station. Ill look into it. My mail man keeps putting other peoples mail in my box too.
Thanks Sean. Honestly, I wasn't bitching, just fooling around.
D1A3
Sean,

Received my hat. ABSOLUTELY GREAT! Super job! Thank You so much for your work to make these up.

All the best,
Jason

smilie_pokal.gif
root
Sean,

Thanks for all your effort.
I'm saving this one for driving with the targa top off!
I like it alot!!!
biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
got my hat today! rock on sean!!!! smilie_pokal.gif
echocanyons
Sean,
Got my hats today!

Thanks again for making these happen!

smilie_pokal.gif
Brett W
Hats look great. Thanks for your hard work.
klink
Received the Hats. Thanks for all your effort! They look great and worth the wait!
Dr Evil
Well, at least I got the imperfect hat rolleyes.gif I just spoke with my postal worker (who consequently sounds a little like Pete Puma) and he is like "I coulda sworn that I delivered a box here." Of all of the packages that have been placed on the porch, I am pretty sure this one wasn't stolen as none have ever been. Now what the hell do I do? Any suggestions? I'll be calling the USPS now, but not expecting any help.

Thanks anyway Sean. At least you still rock!
MartyYeoman
The hats came in the mail yesterday.
Wore it last night out to dinner.
I'm impressed with the quality.
Thanks for making this happen. pray.gif
jimtab
Gottem today! Woohoo! Wore it out shopping and had a guy in an Audi TT try to talk me out of it...not gonna happen Audi boy.....Thanks again Sean.
jwade
Sean,

Got my hat today. GREAT JOB! Well worth the wait.
Now it's time to go for a drive.

Thanks for all your work. clap56.gif clap56.gif pray.gif

john
rhcb914
Sean,

Got my hats on Friday. Thanks for the effort you put into this!! They look great.

-Rob
seanery
approx 30 hats will be available this weekend for sale.

Details HERE.
ThinAir
The hats arrived just in time for the Arizona Breakfast Run. It took awhile to get my pictures. Thanks Sean! Great job!
Maltese Falcon
Sean...you got PayPal, just checkin if you got it on Sat. 12-18 for 2 hats.
These are going to MSDS/ Glendale Cal.
Thanks for making these IPB Image
Downunderman
Hats arrived downunder this morning. Thanks Sean.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.