Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why is converting to a 911 5-lug suspension better than drilling the 914 rotors?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Eric_Shea
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Feb 18 2013, 04:39 PM) *

I'm hoping Eric will chime in and tell us about the group buy he is planning beer.gif

OK... looking into this today. We would have to have 10 or more to get the pricing where we need it. That would be the following items:

(2) Front Rotors (early or late) machined to 5x130 with studs included.
(2) Sets of bearings and seals for above.
(2) Rear rotors machined to 5x130.
(2) Machined Hubs (you must supply the cores) freshly plated in silver zinc with studs included.
(2) Rear wheel bearings.

I'm looking to do 20% off all of those pieces. Savings would probably be around $200.00 which is amazing because all of those pieces are priced according to market already. I'll get real numbers tomorrow when my supplier is open for pestering.

This would be a complete soup to nuts 914 5-lug package. Bearings, seals rotors, hubs and studs. It's all there ready for you to bolt it on.

It shouldn't be too hard to find 10 people in this big ole world of ours who want this at the best price possible. Commit now and be cruising in style this summer...
billh1963
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 20 2013, 01:13 AM) *

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Feb 18 2013, 04:39 PM) *

I'm hoping Eric will chime in and tell us about the group buy he is planning beer.gif

OK... looking into this today. We would have to have 10 or more to get the pricing where we need it. That would be the following items:

(2) Front Rotors (early or late) machined to 5x130 with studs included.
(2) Sets of bearings and seals for above.
(2) Rear rotors machined to 5x130.
(2) Machined Hubs (you must supply the cores) freshly plated in silver zinc with studs included.
(2) Rear wheel bearings.

I'm looking to do 20% off all of those pieces. Savings would probably be around $200.00 which is amazing because all of those pieces are priced according to market already. I'll get real numbers tomorrow when my supplier is open for pestering.

This would be a complete soup to nuts 914 5-lug package. Bearings, seals rotors, hubs and studs. It's all there ready for you to bolt it on.

It shouldn't be too hard to find 10 people in this big ole world of ours who want this at the best price possible. Commit now and be cruising in style this summer...

I"m in for one for sure....maybe two pending final price. I have started a separate thread for the GB!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.