Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Redoing my 74....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
danschy
Beautiful, and glad you went with the Fuchs!
type2man
Been enjoying it for the last 2 years. I finally scored a really nice front bumper. Installed that along with the yellow fog light lenses. Really digging how it looks now!

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
malcolm2
what did you do with the old bumper top? it looks awesome now. Is that the old one in post 43 and 49? dibs...smile.gif
type2man
The old bumper top is not in great shape as it is wavy and some of the studs are broken. The bumper is ok, a few dents and bowed in on the top so I put a plate to cover it.
malcolm2
QUOTE(type2man @ Sep 20 2019, 09:39 AM) *

The old bumper top is not in great shape as it is wavy and some of the studs are broken. The bumper is ok, a few dents and bowed in on the top so I put a plate to cover it.

mine is bumpy too. But it is also very weather worn, not smooth, very ruff and tuff to clean up.

Click to view attachment
defianty
Fantastic looking car!
type2man
I got to attend DRT in Miami a few weeks ago and figured I'd post some pics of my car. I have been driving a few times a month. Here's an up date on the car a few years after the build. The top picture is at the track in Homestead. I got to do a few laps but I was way out of my leaque. I had the oldest car on the track blink.gif
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Cairo94507
Great looking car. beerchug.gif
Jamie
QUOTE(type2man @ Mar 30 2021, 05:22 PM) *

I got to attend DRT in Miami a few weeks ago and figured I'd post some pics of my car. I have been driving a few times a month. Here's an up date on the car a few years after the build. The top picture is at the track in Homestead. I got to do a few laps but I was way out of my leaque. I had the oldest car on the track blink.gif
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Love that L99A Delphi Green, high vis so people can see little ol' us on the roads! driving.gif
Root_Werks
So inspiring! I hope my repaint goes this well! Nicely done!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.