Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear Caliper Spacers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914gem
I want to run vented rotors on the rear and couldn't find any one that had spacers. I saw an artical where Porsche offered spacers at one time and I've seen a set on a car in Kansas. Friday I split a caliper and took it to a local machine shop. They are going to set up a program on a CNC starting the first of the week and run a min of 25 each of top and bottom spacers.They said it would be 2 to 3 weeks before I would get them since they are backed up on work.If these turn out to work OK I will have a few sets left over if any one else is interested. I have a guy here in town that all he does for the last 20 years is rebuild calipers and test them, he will be the one to rebuild mine and test them to see if they will work OK. Let me know if you are interested in a set.
tesserra
I have interest in vented rear rototrs/caliper set up. What calipers do you have and what rotors will be used? I have a 4 lug set up.
Tesserra
mr914
Me too! I'm interested.

Let us know when they are done.
Brad Roberts
Make sure you can get the O-rings for the halves. Having them made is a non-issue..getting the O-rings (by themselves) proved to be difficult for me in the past.

Oh.. FYI: I have yet to see a street 914 that actually needed vented rear rotors. Dodge Vipers to this day still get delivered with solid rear rotors.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.