Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: x
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Pages: 1, 2
NJ914Guy
Tod, hope you remembered to remove the NJ QQ tags (still on the car on trailer in the pic). You know that our great State of NJ wants them back or face a fine.
tod914
x
KD914
An absolutely amazing car Tod! It looks as though I just picked it up new from the dealership in 1974. Your work on the car is nothing short of stellar. The entire 914 community is lucky to have you. Now, just one more to go -- '73 or '74 2.0 in Zambezi green.

No worries Chuck, I'll have Tod's plates in the mail tomorrow back to NJ. Best, Krist
budk
Congrats on the sale!

I did the prepurchase inspection for you while the car was still in Bethel Park. Nice to see that it worked out for you.

NJ914Guy
Good luck, Krist. She's a beauty. Be sure to enjoy her.

QUOTE(budk @ Mar 25 2013, 07:52 AM) *

Congrats on the sale!

I did the prepurchase inspection for you while the car was still in Bethel Park. Nice to see that it worked out for you.

tod914
x
budk
QUOTE(tod914 @ Mar 27 2013, 02:30 PMow) *

Bud, yes definitely remember you. Thanks again for the assistance. My intend was to keep the car, but passing it along to another good owner seems like the right thing to do at this point to me. How's your 914 progressing? Recall you mentioned you were in the middle of restoration when we last spoke.

Very slow..... life got in the way. The car was in one piece until my helper showed up.... now it's in 400+ pieces but we expect to get the engine back together this year. Then I can focus on the body.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.