Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1970 Roller #4702900819 SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
GaroldShaffer
FS - 1970 roller #4702900819. Comes as you see it. Missing interior, bumpers, lenses, door handles & targa top. It has a Dec 1969 build date and you can read the thread on it by clicking THIS LINK

I'm asking $350 OBO. Yes it has LOTS of rust issues. The longs have been repaired poorly, the pans are trashed, passenger fender has been replaced in the past. The trunk floors are not bad, but the front has been pushed up from the bottom. The pictures show the rust issues.

I have a title for the car. If it is not sold by the time I get back from the Hershey swap meet in April then I will finish parting it out and scrap the shell.

AND SOLD! 4/5/13
JeffBowlsby
Garold...is the chassis harness intact or cut up? If intact, are you going to pull it? I may be interested. LMK.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Mar 23 2013, 12:12 AM) *

Garold...is the chassis harness intact or cut up? If intact, are you going to pull it? I may be interested. LMK.

The chassis harness looks to be intact. If the car doesn't sell then I will finish pulling the good parts, for now it goes with the car.
mettelman
The 1969 build date could be very important to someone who wants to make it into a vintage racer. A few groups have classes that go up to 1969 making this car one of only a very few 914s that would qualify.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(mettelman @ Mar 23 2013, 09:10 AM) *

The 1969 build date could be very important to someone who wants to make it into a vintage racer. A few groups have classes that go up to 1969 making this car one of only a very few 914s that would qualify.

That is why I am selling the roller. I will post it on Pelican & samba later today.
gcrotvik
If you decide to part it out, I will take the dash carrier panel.

Thanks!

Greg
sixnotfour
it might be built in 69, but it is a 70 model year car, so for some it still wont work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.