Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So Cal BBQ Come one, Come all
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Aaron Cox
ill be there for a few hours....then i NEED to study, or else scott will show me his size 10 ohmy.gif . gimme newcastle givemebeer.gif beerchug.gif biggrin.gif
skline
Brad, That would be great if you could make it down. The more the merrier. There is a strong possiblilty that the BBQ at Joe's will be the first event my Chalon actually makes it to. Kind of a "Debut"
skline
Here is an update of who we think will be showing up.

Myself
Joe Buckle of course
Joe Sharp
Jared (Drifterjay)
AAron Cox
Don Travers
Oracio21
Steve
Lagunero
AlexO
LIttle MattR biggrin.gif
Slits
Gary Sharp
Brad Roberts Maybe
Mrs. K Maybe
Toast
Linda Horney
Elliot Cannon

If I forgot anyone, speak up now, we need an accurate count so we can get the supplies. If I have not sent you the address, contact me and I will make sure you get it.
d7n7master
And me... Gary Sharp (alias, d7n7master)
JoeSharpOld
/L. says she'll be there (Linda Horney)
Joe
Dad Roberts
I'm gonna try and make it by. I will give you a call Scott, for directions..........Dad....... driving.gif
Aaron Cox
very cool. see you guys then! whats on the menu, so i can salivate the next couple days drooley.gif
JB 914
smoked pork chowtime.gif

Skline likes it drooley.gif and he's picky about food.

Let's just say i'm a better cook than a mechanic lol2.gif
skline
QUOTE(joe buckle @ Dec 1 2004, 07:20 PM)
smoked pork chowtime.gif

Skline likes it drooley.gif and he's picky about food.

Let's just say i'm a better cook than a mechanic lol2.gif

Major understatement there Joe. You can cook anytime, but with a little assistance, you can work on cars too. You just need a little guidence once in awhile. I know you can take anything apart as good as anyone I know.
MattR
I've got dibs on leftovers biggrin.gif hehe.
skline
It's funny you say that Matt, I get this picture in my mind of you coming up and being about 5'8 280 pounds. Like a basketball with feet. There is more to life than food. What about the cars??? beer.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 1 2004, 11:25 PM)
It's funny you say that Matt, I get this picture in my mind of you coming up and being about 5'8 280 pounds. Like a basketball with feet. There is more to life than food. What about the cars??? beer.gif

thats matt for ya. cant fit in a 914...so he bought a 912 BOOO!!!!
SLITS
Are you guys gonna supply towels and umbrellas for Sat?

Add Toast

Send address.................I can print a map!
MattR
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 1 2004, 10:25 PM)

LMFAO!!!

A basketball with feet? Im listed at 6'4", so watch out or i'll stomp on ya!
skline
QUOTE(MattR @ Dec 2 2004, 11:46 AM)
It's funny you say that Matt, I get this picture in my mind of you coming up and being about 5'8 280 pounds. Like a basketball with feet. There is more to life than food. What about the cars???  :beer1:

LMFAO!!!

I will tell you just like I tell all the other kids, size is not everything and over confidence will kill you. We will talk on Saturday.
skline
QUOTE(SLITS @ Dec 2 2004, 08:02 AM)
Are you guys gonna supply towels and umbrellas for Sat?

Add Toast

Send address.................I can print a map!

Rain aint due till Sunday. Yes we have towels, no umbrellas. If it's raining, my car aint coming. No wipers, no drive in the rain. I will PM you the address. Toast is welcome.
SLITS
QUOTE(MattR @ Dec 2 2004, 12:46 PM)
It's funny you say that Matt, I get this picture in my mind of you coming up and being about 5'8 280 pounds. Like a basketball with feet. There is more to life than food. What about the cars???  :beer1:

LMFAO!!!

Scott, lace his food with exlax - he'll be down to 3' 3" in no time. pain30.gif
MattR
Uh... i think my schedule just "filled up" <_<

haha
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(MattR @ Dec 2 2004, 07:00 PM)
just "filled up" dry.gif

must be talking bout his new blow up doll biggrin.gif
MattR
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Dec 2 2004, 06:23 PM)
just "filled up"  <_<

Damn, now Im trying to come up with a retort that wont get deleted by the admins instead of doing my physics homework. Oh well, I'll just make fun of aaron on saturday.
skline
QUOTE(MattR @ Dec 2 2004, 06:35 PM)
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Dec 2 2004, 06:23 PM)
just "filled up"  <_<

Damn, now Im trying to come up with a retort that wont get deleted by the admins instead of doing my physics homework. Oh well, I'll just make fun of aaron on saturday.

Yeah, Dont sluff off on your homework, you could meet up with my size 10 the same way Aaron will if he doesnt do well in School. That should be the most important thing right now. Without it, you will be nothing.
skline
First post updated with those who are planning to attend.
Twystd1
Hi All,
Twystd1 will be there, bout noon,

Am looking forward to giving Drifter some grief for blowing up my old engine......

LOL.....
Whatcha need me to bring? You name it.. I'l bring it....

Gimme a call or a mail with whatever ya need... I'll get it doen...
Cheers,
Twystd1

AKA Clayton Clark
mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif ar15.gif wavey.gif wavey.gif wavey.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Twystd1 @ Dec 3 2004, 12:23 PM)
Hi All,

Am looking forward to giving Drifter some grief for blowing up my old engine......

LOL.....

Cheers,
Twystd1

AKA Clayton Clark
mueba.gif  :mueba:  :mueba:  :mueba:  :mueba:  :shoot2kill:  :wavey:  :wavey:  :wavey:

Money for free - forget the chicks

It wasn't the engine he was worried about blowing up......it was his blowup, anatmoically correct girlfriend...errrrrrrr......companion..errrr.......doll.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(SLITS @ Dec 3 2004, 12:33 PM)
Hi All,

LOL.....

Cheers,
Twystd1

AKA Clayton Clark
mueba.gif  :mueba:  :mueba:  :mueba:  :mueba:  :shoot2kill:  :wavey:  :wavey:  :wavey:

It wasn't the engine he was worried about blowing up......it was his blowup, anatmoically correct girlfriend...errrrrrrr......companion..errrr.......doll.

i already used the blow up doll reference SLITS.... look up about 7 posts wink.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Dec 3 2004, 12:56 PM)
QUOTE(SLITS @ Dec 3 2004, 12:33 PM)
Hi All,

LOL.....

Cheers,
Twystd1

AKA Clayton Clark

i already used the blow up doll reference SLITS.... look up about 7 posts wink.gif

Yeh, but as an engineer/Admin you weren't smart enough to add the "anatomically correct" part finger.gif biggrin.gif
AlexO
Count me in for myself plus one. A Marine here heard, and wants to attend. Still don't have a map though. Could some one call me w/ directions and stuff to bring (607)761-5695.
--Alex
skline
PM sent.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 1 2004, 11:25 PM)

we shall call him.... FattR
MattR
Okay, everyone make fun of the fat kid. He has no feelings.

sad2.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(MattR @ Dec 3 2004, 06:18 PM)
....  He has no feelings.  

sad2.gif

they were removed to make room for a larger stomach! laugh.gif lol2.gif w00t.gif

i guess i shouldnt give you a ride tommorow, you could use the exercise! biggrin.gif im on a roll here laugh.gif
MattR
ill kick your ass tommorow!

then paint your car yellow (taxi colors)

biggrin.gif
skline
Ok, both of you kids, quit hijacking this thread for your playtime.

Bad kids spank.gif spank.gif spank.gif
MattR
I tried but Stalin... errr... AAron likes to edit my posts.
skline
He is just playing God and trying to make them funny. He thinks he is too big to turn over my knee.
Brando
I want to go! Not 100% sure if i can go... might actually fix my car tomorrow...

Anyone got a seat open?
skline
Well, Brando, you are more than welcome to join us, I heard Aaron already has a passenger and I am pretty sure Slits will also. Get your car running and drive it out here. It's looking like about 20 people or so will be showing up. Maybe more. You dont have to drive your teener to show up.
JoeSharpOld
Brandon: I've got the pictures ready for you, If you ahow up you can pick them up then. Not sorry about the high jack. biggrin.gif
JB 914
ok, i just had to clean my smoker, cuz, it was kinda nasty!! barf.gif

Seasoned up two pork shoulders and two beer up the butt chickens. got some burgers too. chowtime.gif

And if you are vegitarian i make sure all the meat was seasoned with herbs and spices, so, you can simply take a piece of meat and lick off the seasoning. or i'll be happy to make you a bread sandwich.

i'm tired and need to get a few hours of sleep before firing up the smoker before dawn!!
skline
Well, I hope you are up when I get there. I am getting into the shower now and then heading over to assist as you requested, you did say 5 or 6. I should be there at about 6.
skline
If anyone gets lost, you can call my on my cell phone at 714-318-3889. I will be there most of the day.
JB 914
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 4 2004, 05:01 AM)
Well, I hope you are up when I get there. I am getting into the shower now and then heading over to assist as you requested, you did say 5 or 6. I should be there at about 6.

Slacker. I've been preping the fire for an hour. :finger2:
skline
Well, I am on my way, be there in 10 minutes.
skline
Well, I got here about 6:05 and when I pulled up, you could smell it. It's an awesome smell. So just get off the 405 at Valley view and follow your nose. Pictures to come. Joe in his pajamas in front of the BBQ and the 2 birds standing at attention ready to go into the smoker. The food will be great as always. Hope you all can make it. chowtime.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 4 2004, 06:42 AM)
Well, I got here about 6:05.  Hope you all can make it.  :chow:

huh.gif Well, I did make it there, but I am not sure what the heck happened to Jareod? I had to leave early. sad.gif
You did invite him, didn't you? unsure.gif

Lisa rolleyes.gif

BTW...Nice meeting everyone who was there while I was there!
It's nice to put a face to everyone's screen name. biggrin.gif
MattR
I had a good time. It was nice meeting everybody! Even if there was a Giants fan in the crowd...

I cant wait to see the pictures!

Alright, now its time to study. No more 914 club until tonight... honest.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(MattR @ Dec 4 2004, 04:28 PM)
I had a good time. It was nice meeting everybody! Even if there was a Giants fan in the crowd...

Alright, now its time to study. No more 914 club until tonight... honest.

agree.gif
Steve
I had a great time and it was also nice to put a face behind the names.
Food was great, company was great and 914's everywhere!
What more would you want from a Barbeque??
Joe thanks for your hospitality and the food fun and fellowship!!
Jareod it was nice to meet you.
Take care over there and be careful.
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Dec 4 2004, 03:47 PM)
QUOTE(MattR @ Dec 4 2004, 04:28 PM)
I had a good time.  It was nice meeting everybody!  Even if there was a Giants fan in the crowd...

Alright, now its time to study.  No more 914 club until tonight... honest.

agree.gif

rolleyes.gif Hey....
Are you guys talking about me?????
I love the Dodgers...just happen to have a friend on the Giants!

Great meeting you guys! Keep studying and keeping
those teeners running! clap56.gif

Lisa w00t.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.