Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Early Driver's Side Cable Window Regulator
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DBCooper
Need an early style cable window regulator, driver's side. It's getting warmer so not that urgent any more, but I'd still lke to get hat window to stay up.

Thanks
stugray
If you could tell me how to remove those without removing the triangle side window I would probably GIVE you one.

Stu
bulitt
The triangle side window is simple to remove.
Remove the two 10mm bolts right under the triangle window.
Take a 13mm and loosen the lock bolt (on the adjuster screw)at the base of the triangle window/front door glass bracket (all the way down under the bottom of the door.
Screw the adjuster bolt in with a straight head screwdriver (count the turns).
Now you can gently pull the triangle window up - loosen the seal as you pull it. Pull the window up so you can see the adjuster screw in the door. Reach in and remove the adjuster screw. Now the triangle window and bracket can come out of the door. Probably only have to move it forward so it clears the window crank mechanism.
DBCooper
Wow, Bob, you're fast, thanks. Yes, Stu, what HE said. I could sure use that regulator. I'll send you a PM.

Thanks
DBCooper
Found one, thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.