Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HAM moving sale Too much to list in detail
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
HAM Inc
Hoffman Automotive Machine is having a moving sale Sat May 25. I would prefer not to ship at these prices, but I am willing to, but only after the Sat sale.[i]
Take a look at the pics.
A lot of this stuff is left over from our FP road race program.
Rear 914 calipers were working when removed. $70.00

3 pairs of shorty manifolds, 2- 4 stud, 1- 3 stud. All for $75.00 or $35.00/

1 pair of uber-rare 3 stud Solex mans. These were port matched to race heads by Dave Finch. Very nice and a perfect template to match to another pair of heads. $100.00

A nice Std 1.7/1.8 crank with gears & spacer. $35.00

2 901 mainshafts. One is an F $10.00 pick-up only.
The other shaft gear has been machined down to 1.261" accept a different second gear. $35.00 Pick-up. Will ship, but UPS and will need complete addy to determine cost.

2 sets of 1.7 rockers. 75.00/set

Misc. pushrods including 2 adjustables. $25.00 for all.

Early 009 distributor. $10.00

911 Front hub with long verbus studs, new seals & bearings with the races already installed. This was a spare for the race car. Never needed it. $25.00

A worn cam with a good gear and clearanced bolts. $10.00 Will ship the gear & bolts.

The progressive carb intake assembly is $25.00

A complete 7mm custom steel race valve 42 x 34 conversion with Cryo'd and REM'd conical Crower springs with, 5 gram Crower ti retainers. Ex valves are new, as are the springs and retainers. $75.00

HAM custom phenolic intake insulators. Universal 3&4 stud man to head $15.00/pair.
Solex pattern and Web/Del carb (not universal pattern) to man. $25.00/set of 4.

There's more here to see. If you're in the area please come by. Sale starts at 8:00am May 25
Hoffman Automotive Machine
1880 Commerce Rd Suite 211
Athens, GA 30607
I also have lots of T4 heads, and some O.E. dual port T1 heads. Misc, BMW cylinder heads and parts. All going for drop-dead prices. All need work.
Misc. parts left over from our extensive crank case breather testing. Come by and wade through.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
tweet

I'll take the hub. Can you fit it in a postal flat rate box?
HAM Inc
Probably. You'll be first in line for it if it doesn't sell Sat
monkeyboy
I'll take the 1.7 rockers if you will ship them.
monkeyboy
I'll take the 1.7 rockers if you will ship them.
brant
2nd for the 911 hub (a spare for my race car also)

and I would take the 901 main shaft that is machined down, if your willing to ship it... I can pm you a full address if its ok with you?

brant
HAM Inc
I will ship, but only after the sale Sat. First come first served.

Thanks everyone! Wish you guys were all closer so you could come by and chat and rummage and walk out the door with these goodies.
brant
fair enough
I wish I was closer also

after saturday can you update on this thread if its still available?

tia
brant
HAM Inc
Once the sale is over I'll post what's left.

Hope some of you in the area can drop by.
Len beerchug.gif
dfelz
If one of the adjustable pushrods is available after saturday i would love to take it. Good luck with the sale!
hot_shoe914
Hmmm, I was considering a trip to Atlanta this weekend, maybe I should make the trip after all.

idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif
HAM Inc
Hmmm, I was considering a trip to Atlanta this weekend, maybe I should make the trip after all.

Come on down. We're only an hour East of North Atlanta.

We also have a set of 93mm jugs with no cracked fins. They are perfect for boring to 96mm. $25.00 no shipping on these.
HAM Inc
Still pulling goodies out of nooks and crannies.

Found a single Solex 40P11-4 that appears to be in good condition. $65.00
lonewolfe
I could use a couple sets of the phenolic intake spacers, and adjustable pushrod and am intersted in a pair of heads 42/36 or 44/36. 2.0l heads would be ideal but 1.7 or 1.8 heads updated to larger valves would work as well. I'm building both 1911cc and 2258cc motors. Let me know what you might have left!

Thanks,

Mark

QUOTE(HAM Inc @ May 20 2013, 12:33 PM) *

Hoffman Automotive Machine is having a moving sale Sat May 25. I would prefer not to ship at these prices, but I am willing to, but only after the Sat sale.[i]
Take a look at the pics.
A lot of this stuff is left over from our FP road race program.
Rear 914 calipers were working when removed. $70.00

3 pairs of shorty manifolds, 2- 4 stud, 1- 3 stud. All for $75.00 or $35.00/

1 pair of uber-rare 3 stud Solex mans. These were port matched to race heads by Dave Finch. Very nice and a perfect template to match to another pair of heads. $100.00

A nice Std 1.7/1.8 crank with gears & spacer. $35.00

2 901 mainshafts. One is an F $10.00 pick-up only.
The other shaft gear has been machined down to 1.261" accept a different second gear. $35.00 Pick-up. Will ship, but UPS and will need complete addy to determine cost.

2 sets of 1.7 rockers. 75.00/set

Misc. pushrods including 2 adjustables. $25.00 for all.

Early 009 distributor. $10.00

911 Front hub with long verbus studs, new seals & bearings with the races already installed. This was a spare for the race car. Never needed it. $25.00

A worn cam with a good gear and clearanced bolts. $10.00 Will ship the gear & bolts.

The progressive carb intake assembly is $25.00

A complete 7mm custom steel race valve 42 x 34 conversion with Cryo'd and REM'd conical Crower springs with, 5 gram Crower ti retainers. Ex valves are new, as are the springs and retainers. $75.00

HAM custom phenolic intake insulators. Universal 3&4 stud man to head $15.00/pair.
Solex pattern and Web/Del carb (not universal pattern) to man. $25.00/set of 4.

There's more here to see. If you're in the area please come by. Sale starts at 8:00am May 25
Hoffman Automotive Machine
1880 Commerce Rd Suite 211
Athens, GA 30607
I also have lots of T4 heads, and some O.E. dual port T1 heads. Misc, BMW cylinder heads and parts. All going for drop-dead prices. All need work.
Misc. parts left over from our extensive crank case breather testing. Come by and wade through.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

HAM Inc
I could use a couple sets of the phenolic intake spacers, and adjustable pushrod and am intersted in a pair of heads 42/36 or 44/36. 2.0l heads would be ideal but 1.7 or 1.8 heads updated to larger valves would work as well. I'm building both 1911cc and 2258cc motors. Let me know what you might have left!

Thanks,

I'll put you down for a pair of phenolic intake spacers and an adj pushrod if they don't sell.
None of the heads are ready to install. They are all cores in need of complete rebuilding, and most need some repairs, as is typical of T4 heads.
All items including heads are sold as is.

I'm scrapping a lot of T4 heads because they don't meet my criteria for re-manufacture. That doesn't mean some other shops wouldn't take them on. I'm offering them for pick-up only. Otherwise they're just more damn trouble than they're worth.

If you'e still interested in a pair let me know and I'll sort through what's left after the sale and let you know what's available.
JFJ914
Len, are you keeping the jig to deck T4 blocks?
HAM Inc
Len, are you keeping the jig to deck T4 blocks?

Yep. It's on a dedicated mill that I also use for fly cutting heads.

When a case is decked on the same fixture the heads are fly cut on and the mill is trammed to .0000001" the resulting fit of cylinders to case and heads is perfect.
HAM Inc
Also found a tool I made that clamps in a vise to hold cranks. One end has a flange for a T4 crank, the other an old gland nut that will hold a T1 or 356/912 crank.
Pic coming soon.
lonewolfe
QUOTE(HAM Inc @ May 23 2013, 06:49 AM) *

Also found a tool I made that clamps in a vise to hold cranks. One end has a flange for a T4 crank, the other an old gland nut that will hold a T1 or 356/912 crank.
Pic coming soon.

I'm intersted in this tool! How much are you asking for this? PM sent!
r_towle
Interested in your short manifolds (t4 heads, webers)

Also interested in the Solex manifolds if they are for a t4 head.

Good luck with the sale, hope it helps clear out the inventory.

Rich
vw505
I am interested is a pair of short manifolds, 4 stud type.
HAM Inc
Rich the intake manifolds are all T4 and are all still available. Did you want all (4 sets) of them?

The Turned down mainshaft is still available. Brant has dibs on it.

The hub is still available, Tweet has dibs on it.
Both adj push rods are still available, and I still have some phenolic insulators available too.

It would save me a bit of time (something I'm in serious short supply of at the moment) if everyone who wants the items that are left after the sale would PM with complete shipping address. I'll reply with a PM that has my paypal info.

No 1.7 rockers left, sorry they sold first!
HAM Inc
Oh yeah, the crank tool sold fast too.
lonewolfe
QUOTE(HAM Inc @ May 25 2013, 01:57 PM) *

Oh yeah, the crank tool sold fast too.

Of course it did! That's what I wanted the most!
warrenoliver
I am looking for a good relay board for a 73, 2.0, with F.I.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.