Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Rear "Race" Calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Eric_Shea
***Not for street use because there's no hand/emergency brake***

THAT SAID; this is part of our inventory reduction sale. We can currently make up about 3-4 sets of these rear 911 calipers without spacers (depending on how 911 rear sales are going and... they're going well so hurry).

These would have the proper bias for a larger 911 48mm front piston. Here's what you would get:

15% larger pad (same as 911 or 914-6)
15% larger piston (same as 911 or 914-6)
Bolt on upgrade for the rear to match the 48mm pistons in larger 911 front calipers
w/o the spacers these calipers will bolt up to a stock 914 or 914-6 rear rotor (if you're five lug)
"Perfect" bias match for the 48mm front pistons and not too large (E.G.: bolting an early 914 front on the rear).

$99.00 per set plus shipping.

Click to view attachment
carr914
Eric, are these the ones we are talking about?

shuie
This is a really good deal. I bought a set a while back and just put them on my car this week. It's a nice upgrade for a system w/non vented rotors that won't require a lot of messing around bending new hard lines. The inlet on the caliper lines up perfectly with the new stainless rear hard lines that Eric also sells.
Eric_Shea
QUOTE(carr914 @ May 23 2013, 07:39 PM) *

Eric, are these the ones we are talking about?

Nada... these are for solid rotors.
Eric_Shea
Down to 1-2 sets now.
Steve
It's not that hard to convert to a 911 emergency brake, than these calipers would also be great for the street too!!
TravisNeff
I am in for 1 set
Eric_Shea
These are sold out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.