Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attention WI-IL-IN-MI-OH 914World 6th Annual BBQ, August 10th 2013
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
GeorgeRud
Thanks to Garold and his family for hosting the event, it was great! They even ordered up a beautiful top down 914 day for us to enjoy.

It's always nice to be able to meet up with other 914 enthusiasts. We had many more 914s here than in this year's PCA Porsche Parade in Traverse City.

Hopefully some more talented members will post some pics!
GaroldShaffer
Thanks to all that made the drive out today. It was a great day. I think we had a total of 16 914's here today. aktion035.gif

We didn't take very many pictures so hopefully others took more.

This cake is way cool smilie_pokal.gif
Bartlett 914
Once again Garold pulled off a great event. Thank you so much. Perfect day, nice cars and good friends aktion035.gif
timothy_nd28
agree.gif

What a beautiful day for such a get-together. Thanks Garold and family for making this happen again beerchug.gif
oakpark
Gerald, hope everything went great for your event today. Sorry I couldn't make it.
pnewman
piratenanner.gif I have uploaded all of my BBQ photos to the Facebook sight piratenanner.gif

Facebook Search: Porsche 914 BBQ

The link to the album:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.5...8513&type=1

Thanks again to Garold and his lovely family for hosting this wonderful event!

Pete
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.