One set please,
THX
Shawn
boogie_man
One set please pray.gif
adiokyro
ok i buy too
Highland
I need a set. Just placed an order on 914rubber and was wondering if shipping can be combined.
I will be in for a det...Thx, Mark
gothspeed
Yes!!! 1 set smile.gif
dyw914
I'm in for 1 pair.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ May 30 2013, 08:20 PM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 30 2013, 09:47 AM) *

Yes, these needed to be done. There is a limited supply left in Germany at $25 a pop. These have always been an expensive part mostly as the tooling is not cheap, but supply is becoming more limited, so here we go.

I plan to have these in 8 weeks......... so who needs a set?

I've been cursing, manipulating, walking away, coming back, cursing some more with the factory parts. How they did the installation quickly on the production line is a mystery to me.

Don't need them, but sure would love to have some tips on snaking the wiring through them. The wires stick like glue when you try to snake them in. Yes, I've tried everything from vaseline to glycerin to (yes) spit. These things hate me!
Pat

You have to jerkit.gif on them Pat.
marksteinhilber
Please make a set for me! piratenanner.gif My so called "crack pipes" were all cracked, bootyshake.gif and full of stromberg.gif
siverson
Me too! 1 set please.

-Steve
Mikey914
We got the 1st cavity complete and pulled samples. These look great and the fit is nice. Made the material slightly softer than OEM as it stretches over the back of the turn signal assembly easier and the silicone, makes it a nice water tight seal.
Mikey914
More
Mikey914
More
914four
I would like one pair combined with the trunk gasket for shipping.

Kelvin
the colonel
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ May 30 2013, 05:20 PM) *

Yes, these needed to be done. There is a limited supply left in Germany at $25 a pop. These have always been an expensive part mostly as the tooling is not cheap, but supply is becoming more limited, so here we go.

I've been cursing, manipulating, walking away, coming back, cursing some more with the factory parts. How they did the installation quickly on the production line is a mystery to me.

Don't need them, but sure would love to have some tips on snaking the wiring through them. The wires stick like glue when you try to snake them in. Yes, I've tried everything from vaseline to glycerin to (yes) spit. These things hate me!
Pat

It's been helpful in my endeavors with wires to use talc or even flour as a dry lube
The Colonel
the colonel
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ May 30 2013, 05:20 PM) *

Pat

It's been helpful in my endeavors with wires to use talc or even flour as a dry lube
The Colonel
porbmw
Here we go again.

Two pairs, please.....

And Thanks!
Rleog
I'll take a set and combine it with the trunk lock gasket.
tyvm
Dtjaden
I would like 1 pair.
RON S.

Late to the party, but put me in for 1 set if it's not to late Mikey.

Ron
Mikey914
Not too late still in production, I'll have these done in about 7-8 days.
-mark
maxwelj
I'd like a pair as well, Mark
Chris Pincetich
+1 set for me too beerchug.gif
smile.gif
Mikey914
Our production schedule got bumped a little, I will have these done in 10 days.
The good news is I will have other stuff too!
Niklas
What stuff ?
parrish911
1 set for me also. Thanks for doing this!

Steve
bigkensteele
Is there a way you can just automatically debit my account and send the item to me when you come out with a new product?

In for 1 pair.

Thanks for everything you do for us, Mark.

Ken
Mikey914
QUOTE(Niklas @ Jul 18 2013, 08:38 AM) *

What stuff ?

The Trunk lock seals, and I'm trying to wrap up the tooling on one more item while I have machine time. The shock tower caps. I may not make it until the next window, that's why I didn't want to get your hopes up.

-Mark
KENNY
I will take a set

Kenny
Mikey914
These are done and I'll be PM'ing everyone tomorrow evening.
-Mark
porschematt
Put me done for a set
porschematt
Put me done for a set
Mikey914
I lied, sent the PMs out tonight.
-mark
luca914
Two sets for me, if still possible. Thanks'
brp986s
Mikey - what is your paypal address?
Mikey914
QUOTE(brp986s @ Jul 27 2013, 10:13 AM) *

Mikey - what is your paypal address?

I realized what I had done after I completed sending these. If you need my paypal just Drop me a PM.
Thanks all,
Mark
Mikey914
GB will be closing on these 8/25
Mikey914
GB closing in 2 days Moved these to the site -
http://www.shop.914rubber.com/Porsche-914-...f-2-914FTB2.htm
Mikey914
90 min left biggrin.gif
jim dorociak
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 25 2013, 10:28 PM) *

90 min left biggrin.gif

I would like a set also. jdorociak@gmail.com jim
Hope it is not too late.
zig-n-zag
I'll take 2 sets, thanks!
zixxv6
Sorry for being late, but I just saw this and would like a set if it is not to late.
Thanks,
Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.